Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though he'll see it in a week from now I still think it'd be appropriate if we'll congratulate our Danish amigo on his big day. :party:

So, happy birthday Jacob my good friend, wish you all the best with your life and may this will become a smashing year for you. :) :star:

23 years old already? Damn, you old grandpa. :tongue: :D

Happy birthday Jake!

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
happy birthday sunny! have a great b-day, though i'll expect you'll be spending it packing!:depress: :party: :) :cool:

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Happy Birthday Jacob;)

We almost have the same birthday:cool:

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Happy Birthday Jacob.Too bad you'll probably be busy but here's hoping you have a great start to a new innings in your life.:)

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Happy Birthday Jacob :party: :jester:.

I hope you have a great time packing/celebrating or whatever ;).

Many happy returns of the day :D.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Happy Birthday, sister! :flirt: :lala:

:D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
happy birthday, mate... ;):happy::party:

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
From my summer exile:

Congratulations and Happy Birthday my dear friend. :happy: :party: Hope you are doing good and every thing goes according to plan. ;)

·
Agent 1.3
568 Posts
happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to JAcob:star: hapy birthday to you

Hope you're having a fantastic day!!:cool:

·
Star Player
3,264 Posts
:proud:

Thanks everyone. :) 10 minutes ago, I managed to finally get my sister's internet connection active, no thanks to her bloody provider who, for all I care, can go to hell. :D It seems they have made it their top priority to make their customers as pissed off as possible... Anyway, just stopping by for a few minutes, much unlike my previous connection, this actually costs money. :howler::rolleyes:

I'm off again, I'll be back some time next week. :)

Jacob

·
Registered
775 Posts
Im so Late :)

Happy Birthday :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts