Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
happy 29th!! I step closer to the edge (30)...

must be annoying waking up every morning notiving new grey hairs! must be annoying people asking your age! must be annoying to be 1 step closer to 30!

So here is my present to you..

to hide those grey hairs... ;) :pp how thoughtful am i? :pp

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Doğum günün kutlu olsun Jemster. Nice mutlu yıllara

·
Administrator
24,946 Posts
Happy birthday cemmie :D :kiss:

I hope u have a great time at ur party tonight:D

And becoz I know u don’t have anything to wear….i went shopping myself…hope it fits:D

Ps: since hasan gave u that shampoo….i reckon the toupee is optional :pp

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
Happy birthday man! for you a video of your favourite Spurs keeper, the one and only....

:proud:

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Happy Birthday Cem abi :D

Buyrun Buyruun:

:D

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Happy Birthday Cem. To use a technique from Wedding Crashers (the movie), I got you a box of fresh Wyoming air :D

And to use a line from the Family Guy. I got you the greatest gift of all, a child's laughter

...as you can see, my originality has run out :sigh:

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Thank you all...

Yes I have officially had my final birthday before being middle-aged. Thankfully Robbie Keane helped make my sombre birthday mood a little better, but boy did he leave it late.

Has, you can keep your grey hair replacement as I don't have any. Some goes for Ana's toupee as I have a full head of hair :pp KC is a great gift, I will blow up that picture and include it in my Bonfire I am planning next month :D Erol, pretty box but I prefer the laughter especially if it belongs to my son... ;)

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
I dont.....hence i havent congratulated you! :D

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
I have been thinking for a long time what kind of present to give to you...but why the hell change a winning concept?! :D :pp

First you have to fly with the world famous Malmö Aviation to come to Malmö:

Then a sightseeing tour a veggie market in Malmö:

Then a dinner for two (you and gönül of coz) at the Sultan Palace restaurant in Malmö:

And lastly.....a balloon journey back to UK with the whole city saying good bye to you :D

Iyiki dogdun Cem....;)

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Happy belated birthday :party: Yes, suffering from the Aussie syndrome once more :D

I wish you and your family a great and healthy year :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts