Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Administrator
25,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for he is a jolly good bartender, which nobody can deny...free drinks for everyone:D

first come , first served :howler: :D

happy birthday cemmie:kiss:

as it is easter day, the shops are closed, so im still working on ur gift, it will be something special :D

·
Administrator
25,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there, hope u like it:D

Attachments

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Iyiki dogdun can gardasim.....nice yillara! ;)

My first present is a one way ticket to this vegetable paradise....:)

After an exhausting journey how about an Iskender kebab....:D

After you have had your Iskender you might need this bucket bro....:D

:D

·
Registered
59,146 Posts
Happy birthday Cem and also best wishes from a pal of yours ,the one and only AND no doubt future Spurs player :yuck: :D

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
cem abicim dogum gunun kutlu olsun canim abim benim :)

here is ur present. a "anadolu kavagi" trip :D

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Happy birthday bro'

Will you be going Eros for the celebrations?? :D

If you do, here's a little gift to wear:

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Thank you all... I am now less then 2 years away from the big 3 0 where I will have to finally become sensible, more adult and not spend as much time convincing everyone how great Fener is... Because hopefully by then my bro Cengo would have already sone the job :howler: :D

Going down the gifts you lot have all kindly got for me -

Ana: Thanks for the effort and your artistic ability seems to have come a long way in the last 30 years or so - allbeit not at a significant level :D

Cengo: Your presents has been well thought out once again, but please excuse me if I pass on the iskender, which should mean that you could get a refund for the bucket :D

Wallace: It must have cost you a fortue to even be able to get a picture of the great man. We all know how expensive he can be for so very little :D

Burhan: It could be that we could be going there again in the next few weeks. Watch this space bro ;)

Hakan: As the shirt is a round neck, it could prove a problem getting into Eros. Any chance of a v-neck version :D

Tolga: It's about time that you guys paid for the drinks, as you can see, the business is suffering as of late :D

Once again, thank you all for your comments :)

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Ok....where is the birthday cake you promised us?

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Sorry bro, I almost forgot...

Here it is with my own garden produce making up the vital ingredients...

·
Registered
983 Posts
Maybe a bit late but : HAPPY PAST BIRTHDAY CEM... Btw, is still there any cake??

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Happy belated birthday :smileani: :party:

Sorry i was late, not coz i'm aussie :eek: but because my computer was demented and couldn't open up explorer :D

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Aslanolduren - sag olasin :)

Bayan Basturk - that is a lame excuse... We all know why you are so late so don't try denying it :D

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
28 looking great ;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts