Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember that guy? ;)

Well i do... Becks has been my favourite football player for 6 years and i personally am very sad and devestated to see him celebrate his 27th B-day injured...

The poor guy cant even get a B-day present from Victoria... :cry: ;)

well... BECKS i hope u have a great birthday and i hope u get well really really soon!

THE HEART OF UNITED - DAVID BECKHAM

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
27....hmm, ive always thought of him as one of the youngens'

happy birthday becks :D

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
vedz said:
Remember that guy? ;)

The poor guy cant even get a B-day present from Victoria... :cry: ;)

You need not be feeling so sorry for him. And what makes u think he didnt rec anything from victoria?

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Re: Re: Happy Birthday Becks!

Italia said:
vedz said:

You need not be feeling so sorry for him. And what makes u think he didnt rec anything from victoria?
Vedz wasnt talking about materialistic presents Italia.;)

Anywayz......Happy Birthday Becks and hope you have a fantastic World Cup with England!:happy::happy:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Happy Birthday, Becks!!! and I think he loves this...

David Beckham Set To Sign New Man United Contract
News Archive

United are confident that Beckham will sign before the World Cup (Allsport)
05/02/2002. England captain David Beckham is expected to sign a new contract at Manchester United before the World Cup – and pocket an estimated £4.6m in the process.

Beckham, who is 27 today, has been linked with moves to Italy and Spain during the prolonged contract negotiations, however it would appear that a mutually agreeable deal has finally been found and United remain confident that he will sign by the end of the month.

Paddy Harverson, United's director of communications, said, "We remain confident that we will reach agreement with David before he goes to the World Cup."

The new wage structure, which will be back-dated to the beginning of THIS season, is estimated to be worth between £70,000 and £100,000 a week, including around £20,000 based on Beckham's image rights, making one of the top earners in the game.

Beckham is currently sidelined with a broken foot, but it's widely thought that he will be included in the England World Cup announced in a week's time.

soccerage

·
Registered
775 Posts
Happy Birthday David Beckham The Best Ever

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Happy Birthday Davie..........:D

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
it seems like ownly yesterday that i was watching his fabulous goal against the dons on MOTD. shame he's knocking on. perhaps we could get him cloned.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Beefy said:
it seems like ownly yesterday that i was watching his fabulous goal against the dons on MOTD. shame he's knocking on. perhaps we could get him cloned.:rolleyes:
"Knocking on"? He wont like you saying that :tongue: He still has loads of great years left yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts