Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Wohooo! Thanks mate!

A bit too early, i should have taken a later look at the forum.

I hope Hugh is not too jealous. :D

(ps:thanks to wlan and mobile phone technique ;) )

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDIOLLAMA!

My favorite German person ever! (except for Bill Kaulitz)

du bist great!

are you making a chili-cake for the party?

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Danke Tigerheart!

And thanks Humbird, only Bill before me? wow.. ;) :D No, I didn't make a chili-cake, but I've received a Chili-cookbook from some friends. ;)

·
Registered
276 Posts
A little late Audio but...

Herzlich Gluckwunsch (or whatever it is supposed to be).

Hope you had a good day and Der Club provide three points on Sunday as a late present.

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
Thanks Jon. Yes, it was a nice day and I was able not to think about the FCN too much. It's enough how much bad news and rumous appear these days.

·
Registered
486 Posts
only for you my friend :party:

Hey Tobi, you look a bit older in that picture, just 1 year that I didn't see you and you got really old! :happy::happy:

By the way, a bit late (I was on holiday, sorry!), but still on time to tell you ALLES GUTE ZUM GEBURTSTAG! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,157 Posts
When the dust will settle down you will see sunshine again, I swear :D
At that point I have to refer to the great Smiths song in my avatar. There is a light that never goes out. Even after such chaos days... ;)

Hey Tobi, you look a bit older in that picture, just 1 year that I didn't see you and you got really old! :happy::happy:

By the way, a bit late (I was on holiday, sorry!), but still on time to tell you ALLES GUTE ZUM GEBURTSTAG! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks Carlo! :) And Kajoo has already given the right answer... that's what football / a club like ours does to you. :D

Where have you been, Carlo? Again at such distant places like last year?

no wonder, damn relegation destroyed many people´s lives in N´berg :smileani:
on the other hand... if everyone in the Nordkurve had received 4 babes like them after the Schalke game in May... the atmosphere hadn't been that heated like it is now. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts