Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ADRIANO AND GAMARRA!
Thursday, 17 February 2005 09:54:57

APPIANO GENTILE - Many happy returns to Adriano and Carlos Gamarra, who celebrate their 23rd and 34th birthdays today. On arrival at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre for this morning's training session (scheduled to begin at 11:30), the two South American players will be greeted a number of Inter Clubs, led by Inter Club Tradate.

Happy Birthday Adri and Carlos

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ADRIANO: "INTER FOREVER"
Thursday, 17 February 2005 11:49:55

APPIANO GENTILE - Led by Inter Club Tradate, a number of official Nerazzurri supporters' clubs welcomed birthday boy Adriano on his arrival at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre for this morning's training session. The Brazilian, who turns 23 today, greeted the fans, signed autographs and spoke to Inter Channel about the birthday surprise.

Perhaps it's your birthday today?
"Er, yes."

It might not be the Rio carnival, but they have prepared a nice party for you...
"I'm very happy because you can see that the fans are fond of me and this is very important for me. I have to take extra responsibility because Inter is definitely very important for me. Like I have always said to everyone, it's a second home for me,

and I hope to finish my career at Inter, which remains in my heart."

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Interista said:
ADRIANO: "INTER FOREVER"

It might not be the Rio carnival, but they have prepared a nice party for you...
"I'm very happy because you can see that the fans are fond of me and this is very important for me. I have to take extra responsibility because Inter is definitely very important for me. Like I have always said to everyone, it's a second home for me,

and I hope to finish my career at Inter, which remains in my heart."

he really said that ?
that is very heartening to hear from a man who has been rumoured to have desired for a move to real .. very heartening indeed !

·
Registered
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You might not realise this but Adriano is a human being as well as a professional footballer as like the rest of the world he can mess up sometimes.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Forza Adriano! I hope he regains his form real soon.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Adriano is a nobody. He's a friken LEGEND

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Happy Birthday, Adriano & Carlos... :happy::party::cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts