Xtratime Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Happy BDAY Kee!!! :)

I hope you'll get alot of great presents, now go in town tonight and tell all the girls that it's your birthday, maybe you'll get a 'present' ;) :D.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Thanks guys:embarass: your too kind
*Kee is wondering weather this thread will go on and on, like the 'Marie Birthday topic' that was going on a LONG time at Xtratime a while back... :undecide:

well DBOY, The reason why I havent posted so much this weekend is because I went to a :party: got :drunk: wich made me :flirt: and then I got :kiss: and I got reeeeealy :horny: and started to :drool: and later in the evening I got to :lick: wich resulted in ....:lala: (ran out of smilies... :tongue: )

And the day After I got :stoned: and gave some :jester: the :finger: and :wallbang: him until he got :frustrat: and then I :boxing: his :ass: of, til he had to wear an :eyepatch: and he started to :cry: and ran home to mommy like a :crybaby: . And I felt :strong: and:proud:, and then I :party: on all night... and got even more :drunk:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
:howler:

So to sum it up: you got late, and beat up some jerks in your massive hangover, to party on the night after :D. Nice!!!

Partying is my favorite thing to do, along with eating good food, watching soccer, and....:horny: :D.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts