Registered
5,330 Posts
I dedicate my 200th post to ......................... Red Star Belgrade
now isn't that a surprise!!

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
Congrats on the post count Fleka, keep it up! :cool:

PV, original thread, I wouldn't have expected anything different from you. Also a very interesting avatar, but tell me, weren't you originally an AEK fan?

you sell out!

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
yahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaaha

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PV, original thread, I wouldn't have expected anything different from you. Also a very interesting avatar, but tell me, weren't you originally an AEK fan?
Yeah I was always an AEK hooligan.

Borba said:
yahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahaaha
Drulo giving your cyber orgasms again? Please tone it down a tad bit though..;)

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Well, well...At one point one thinks that the grobari really don't like us and would never do anything for us. This thread would make you think they despise us since they can't even congratulate a club birthday without being nasty.

But no one could have guessed what kind of generous and brilliant gift Zvezda and Delije were to expect from these poor suckers, because noone was expecting...

....KOM! :D

Thank you Patlidzan!

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
mgrubi said:
Za 59tu godisnicu pocele su nove internet sajt

Double.kom
bezgola.kom
nulanula.kom
i
ajme-sta-to-bi-bre.kom
Originally posted by RSF
zip-it.KOM

:howler:

PS Both of you should try and post more, cause talking to PV is like talking to a woman with PMS!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts