Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I am a few days early , but I am heading out of town for the week and I just wanted to wish everyone here a happy 4th of July.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,488 Posts
Shoot I couldnt get Friday off ... Too many flunkies beat me to it ... So its going to be a semi-dry 4th for me :drunk: ..Never 100% dry . :dielaugh:
I will still manage to have lots of fun in the sun .. ;)

·
Registered
541 Posts
Live Free People

If you live near one of the cities, make it to an MLS game for the 4th. LA, Dallas, Kansas City, Colorado, and New England are hosting games. The Colorado game will feature the states largest fireworks display after the match. :cool: They hope to get 70,000.

kewlarity

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Ditto, folks! Happy indepedence day!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
guys, happy 4th of july... :) enjoy your holiday... :cool:

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Have a great day guys:)

So far so good;) :cool: :party:

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Thanks Tim for the Avatars...

By the way...is it hot where you you guys are..here in NY its triple H...hazy, hot, and humid...but its a great day none the less...America's birthday!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
It is gawd-awful here in the DC area. I'm bunkered indoors, taking care of bills and paperwork until its time for the fireworks tonight.

I feel bad for the MLS players who have to go at it in this heat today.

·
Registered
43,417 Posts
Happy 4th of July everyone ... enjoy it guys ... I am going to watch the fireworks from the UN building - should be great!!!

Get home safe all of you!!!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i heard something bad happened in Los Angeles Airport...like 2 people were shot...hope everybody have a safe, happy 4th of july....

·
Registered
541 Posts
I spent the day in ROTC. Yeah, I took a run over to Canada. My sister has a cottage on Lake Erie about 100 km from Detroit. It was hot, but not as bad as the last few days. As the sun went down it cooled off to about 75. A breeze over the bay, gorgeous sunset, and with family. Way kewl. I don't do it enough.

It's supposed to be a bit cooler over the weekend. Enjoy.

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Carson35 said:
i heard something bad happened in Los Angeles Airport...like 2 people were shot...hope everybody have a safe, happy 4th of july....
Yeah:( there was also an accident near Los Angelas, where a plane crashed into a picnic.

May the victims rest in peace:(

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
Yeh ... happy Independence Day ... on this sixth anniversary since we defeated those aliens thanks to Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum ;)

Nah but seriously ... a safe and happy day to all Americans :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts