Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The daughter of the General-Manager for Hapoel Tel Aviv got killed by a homicidal sub-human palestinian in Herzelia...that was the latest pigua that rocked israel!

My heart and sympathy goes to the Herskovitz family and i am deeply saddened and shocked by this tragic loss!

May g-d care for her, please :depress: :depress: :depress:

Hapoel Tel-Aviv mourn 'angelic' Hadar

Wednesday 12th June 2002

Israeli football is in mourning after the daughter of Hapoel Tel-Aviv general manager Ariye Hershkowitz was killed by a suicide bomber in Herzliya.

"Hadar was simply an angel," said Israel Under-21 coach Moshe Sinai, a close friend of the family.

"I spoke to Ariye on Tuesday evening over the phone and arranged to speak later. After hearing of the attack, I called him again and heard that he had been trying for the last 15 minutes to get hold of Hadar with no success."

The 14-year old was passing a restaurant at the time of the blast and died on the operating table at Meir hospital in Kfar Sava. Twenty-three people were injured in the explosion, of whom five are still in hospital

Hadar was buried on Wednesday at a service attended by the numerous Israeli football figures.

Hapoel goalkeeper Shavit Elimelech, himself caught in a previous attack with fellow team-mates Yossi Abuksis and Assi Domb a few months ago, was among them. "It is so depressing, we can't even find the right words to say," he said.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
:cry:

RIP Hadar, this is truly sad.

And please people, keep this thread clean off politics and everything related, let's just pay respect for Hadar.

:depress:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts