Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4-0 win for Beitar away from home! :superhappy:
I dont know who scored yet, but good result. The championship is a certainty now :)

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
4-0 win for Beitar away from home! :superhappy:
I dont know who scored yet, but good result. The championship is a certainty now :)
Another week, another round, another win :) Nothing shocking... Imperia at its best....

All the jealous ones are making faces at Beitar, seeing how good and powerful they are.....

Derek Boateng Scored in the 12th minute followed by goals from Idan Tal, Yoav Ziv and Gal Alberman....

Were playing some unique and very great football now-a-days. This is the second week that were scoring 4 goals! Amazing! Other teams struggle..Beitar made up a good emphasis of players only a Maccabi Haifa fan can dream about.....
With 8 rounds remaining......and 21 Points up in the air.... Beitar leads the table with 16 point lead from whoever is 2nd.....there not big/good/greatful enough to be called in this thread...but anyway..they got 16 point lead from them... with 21 points remaining....
that is Beitar loses and doesnt tie the rest of their last 8 matches :D

ANI OHEV OTACH BEITAR!!!!! :proud:

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Beitar's campaign is really impressive, 18 wins in 25 games and only one defeat. Best attack with 50 goals ( meaning 2 goals per game average) and conceded only 11 goals.
16 point gap lead to Netanya with 9 rounds to go meaning that in 4 rounds keeping this same difference Beitar will win the championship, which is only matter of time.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Time for Beitar to focus on the summer and the upcoming season with a CL leauge birth :D

·
Registered
485 Posts
do you actually think Beitar will do anything in Champions League??
Your sadly mistaken, and I feel sorry for you that your team is just building up false hope for its fans only to fail again.
Buying up all the best Israeli players will win you the league, but it wont do anything for your team in CL.
Im looking forward to Netanya in UEFA Cup, i really think they can do some damage there especially with the way Jammer has been running the team and buying the right players without spending too much $$$$.

Yeah CSKA Jerusalem will win the league, but forget about CL.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Your sadly mistaken, and I feel sorry for you that your team is just building up false hope for its fans only to fail again.
Buying up all the best Israeli players will win you the league, but it wont do anything for your team in CL.
Im looking forward to Netanya in UEFA Cup, i really think they can do some damage there especially with the way Jammer has been running the team and buying the right players without spending too much $$$$.

Yeah CSKA Jerusalem will win the league, but forget about CL.
You just hate.....
Im still waiting for the threat with Bayern Netanya..

but in any case..... Beitar looked solid and because we were drawn up with a scandanavian team whom we outperformed but lost dont mean nothing...
your being too naive....

A team that is in the CL...that has a good fan base, a decent stadium and money would get people from anywhere to join...its a theoretical event...even teams in Armenia do the same...

so wait and see..i hate when you talk,cause u always talk garbage....
you dont do any more talk than someone who is a fan of AS Eilat talk about promotion and a UEFA cup spot....

·
Registered
485 Posts
blah blah blah, you outplayed Copenhagen and I agree with that, but THE FACT REMAINS BEITAR LOST AND COPENHAGEN ADVANCED. I dont care how well Beitar might have played and that they outplayed them, they lost, PERIOD.

Beitar simply isnt good enough to compete in Europe. Like I said before, they have players that can win the Israeli league, but in Europe, they wont do anything.
Id rather have my team go far in UEFA cup, then lose in the 2nd qualifying round for CL.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
You are just being hypocritical and predicting something that isn't right now....August 2008!

Look, i can tell you about your beloved teams in UEFA/CL that have failed for Israel. Yet you focus on Beitar.....
What happened happened.....

Stop acting like most people on this forum acts and degrades Israel in Soccer.
We are not Israel of 1970 WC and we are not Israel of the 1994 WCQ. We are a new team almost every game. This is soccer. This is challenging. Get used to it.

Why dont you be a good Jew and support any Israeli team in Europe like we all do.
I support your Bayern Netanya..... lets see what ur damage control would do with no Attar around....

·
Registered
485 Posts
as much as I hate Beitar, I would support them in Europe because I support all Israeli football.

In no way am I degrading Israeli football, I dont know how you've come up with that.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
as much as I hate Beitar, I would support them in Europe because I support all Israeli football.

In no way am I degrading Israeli football, I dont know how you've come up with that.
:depress::nono:

·
Registered
485 Posts
I guess the way you interpret things is vastly different from how others do.
What can I say, if thats what you interpreted than thats what you interpreted.
Your wrong just to let you know, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and your no different.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts