Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
France are the champions, defeating Qatar in the final, in Qatar.

Maybe a preview of what will take place in 2022. :pp

Congrats mali, Patrick, all the Frenchies here. Did you catch any of the action?

·
Registered
55,710 Posts
i followed the match jeff. it was very intense. this team of qatar was a serious opponent !
our goalie haven't been as good as usual, or maybe their players were really good, especially the number 9. their goalie has been certainly MOM.
i wasn't convinced by our way to counter-attack, i had to wait until the end of the match before seeing 2 good fast counter-attacks from us.

·
Registered
69,479 Posts
France learned handball from Romania in the 70's, when Romanians were the best in the world. They used to invite Romania to exhibitions in France.

France is now the team with most world titles (5), with Romania and Sweden after them (4).

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Yeah, when i was young i remember my sport teacher used to show us tape of Sweden playing handball.

I watched almost all the tournament. France had quality but especially depth on the bench and experience.

·
Roland Romeyer
1,517 Posts
I didn't watch the final but wasn't surprised to see we won; we've had the best team in the world for years now. Some dude told me that we were U18 world champions as well, if that's correct that might be a sign that our domination will be a long one :D

Btw that Qatar team with no qatari was ridiculous.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts