Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how many Hampden Park actually holds, is it 35,000? And has it been decided what ticket allocation the finalists will get?

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
So confident?:D

paw:tongue:

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
BOYZ, we all seem very confident, I just hope dat i dont end up crying afta this competition!
:cry: <---- Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

;)

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
our performance against depo gives us nuff reason to be confident. liverpool vs man utd in the semis would be a josh tie. liverpool gotta watch out. not the same man u they beat twice this season.:D :cool: :D :cool:

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Woah, woah, calm the feck down will ya!

We're not even in the semis and you lot are talking about the bloody final?!

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
u shut the feck up. i wasnt talking bout the finals. i was talking about the semis, and man u are good as thru

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
I think somewhere in the region of 65000,though I am not too sure.

It cannot be only 35000 since European Cup finals are not held in stadiums below the capacity of 45000 or thereabout.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
I Dont think any of us such linger on the fact that Finals is a huge possibility and very close, if we dont make it we will be very disapointed. :crybaby:

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hello, just dropped on by.

From what I understand the allotment for the two finalists will be 14,000. The rest of the tickets will go to UEFA executives, some thieves and liars. A crying shame it is, loot at this:

Euro Fans Press Release

By The Independent Liverpool Supporters' Association Date: 8/4/2002

Glasgow's Hampden Park, which will host the 2002 Champions' League final, has a capacity of 52,500 seats. More than half of it will be reserved for VIPs and sponsors. The participating sides will only receive 14,000 tickets each.

UEFA is giving 24,500 tickets for the most important game in European football to people who are not directly concerned with it: VIPs, sponsors, club and FA officials and other fairweather visitors.

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Instead of giving the highest number of tickets to the fans of the respectiveclubs,UEFA's giving half of them to corporate t!ts who give a [email protected] about football,let alone the two clubs represented in the final.:mad::mad:

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
K-2 said:
Instead of giving the highest number of tickets to the fans of the respectiveclubs,UEFA's giving half of them to corporate t!ts who give a [email protected] about football,let alone the two clubs represented in the final.:mad::mad:
It's a feckin disgrace really

It means that if the amazing thing happens and we do actually get to the final, a ticket will cost me about 140 quid from some knobend tout!

:mad:

·
International
9,526 Posts
exactly...bloody corporatisation of football...makes my blood boil.
Your common man in the street (roy for example) has to pay through the nose for a ticket, whilst some [email protected] in a tie, who works for some big investment firm in london and thinks Manchester United is a branch of banks in the north, ends up with a ticket in his in box. [email protected]!!!!!

Jealous? You bet I am;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts