Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I happen to know that Mkhitarian will be going on trial in Scotland at Hearts. Can anyone tell me about him? He seems to have played all over the place (Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Belarus... all the glamourous hotspots in fact!) And he's also clearly been in the NT for ages. But I'd like to know more.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
HE IS A PERFECT PLAYER
and yes he will be signed!!!!!!!

·
Banned
324 Posts
Hearts in Scotland?! :happy:
That's a great step up for him
He is a great player petrovic :thmbup:
FAST, SKILLED WITH THE BALL, AND
He ahs a good bicycle KICK, in which he almost scored against Romania in WCQ's
Aramo are u sure he will sign??? :shades:

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Hamlet has played for Ararat and from that time on he was always called for our nt
he has a wonderfull techinic a beautifull shot and can give smart passes
so that wld be a good buy bcz ull get him almost for nothin and u will get him for sure
bcz hearts new coach is HAMLETs first coach
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
thank YOU

B

·
0 Posts
Wow, this is very good news.
He always seems to perform well with the NT, and as Aramo said, he'd probably be very cheap.

Where did you hear about this?

B

·
0 Posts
Eh, I have nothing to say lately. Desperately waiting for news about Edgar, and now, I'll be waiting for news about Mkhitarian too. :)

·
Registered
307 Posts
It's amazing how Hamlet is reportedly going to sign with Hearts and Petrosian from Pyunik who is younger and has more potential signs for a team in Moldova.

B

·
0 Posts
scaren456 said:
It's amazing how Hamlet is reportedly going to sign with Hearts and Petrosian from Pyunik who is younger and has more potential signs for a team in Moldova.
I was thinking of exactly the same thing.

Mkhitarian is over 30 by now, but maybe having Armenian players in better leagues will also turn the managers' attentions towards Armenia (if they perform well, of course :pp ). It can never hurt... That's how Karen Aleksanian, for example, got his trial with Zurich.

Whatever happened to Aleksanian by the way? Any rumors on him?

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Ok Karen alexsanian is still in pyunik
but will leave pyunik in the near future bcz he is an excellent player like HAMELET MKHITARYAN who began his carear in our famous ARARAT so he is a former ararat player thats why hes got a good reputation .
And if he will sign for hearts i m sure he will that will be a success for a our nation team .bcz u know nemec rubo in a interview told everyone that it is his plan to sent our nt players to play for normal clubs.
so we are progressing

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hamlet didn't get a deal at Hearts. But four Lithuanian players who were with him did. I guess it is back to Belarus for him...

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
yes he is he transfered last weak

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
its not in their website though. they seem to update it every day. we would have known something by now

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
i read it on armenian news azg.com thta he transferred by the way welcome gevok269.

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Teplice thankful for Rilke strike
Thursday, 11 August 2005
By Denis Orlov from Traktor stadium

Emil Rilke was on target for Teplice in Belarus

Emil Rilke's away goal gave FK Teplice a slender advantage in their UEFA Cup second qualifying round first-leg match against FC MTZ-RIPO Minsk, although Artyom Kontsevoi earned the Belarussian side a draw on the night.

Notable absentees
Both teams were without a number of key players for the match in Minsk, with the home side missing ineligible pair Oleg Strakhanovich and Dmitri Abazin while injury deprived the Czech visitors of Josef Kaufman and Dušan Tesarík. MTZ-RIPO did receive an unexpected boost as Armenian midfield player Hamlet Mkhitaryan started after his proposed transfer to Heart of Midlothian FC was delayed.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts