Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn it :(

so much for the 4-0 win to Partizan. But dont worry, we'll be back :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2-1 Zvezda lead, Kezman dao gol, Duljaj got a red card...
5 minuta da se igra

live broadcasts on Radio202, Radio Novosti, i Radio Jugoslavia...

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
We won!!
We won!!
We won!!
We won!!
We won!!
We won!!
We won!!
We won!!
We won!!
We won!!
We won!!
We won!!
We won!!
WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZVEZDA SAMPION!!!!!!!!!

And if you go a couple topics lower, you'll see who guessed the result.... :) :D

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YES
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
I was on the www.fudbal.co.yu when I saw the result, I couldn't belive it, like RED STAR FOREVER said before "we're gonna win on MARAKANA AND we're gonna win without Jelic and Drulic!!!"

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)Red Star Champions(Like always) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok,ok you won :(

But do not forget, we have quite an easy path to the end of the championship, while yours on the other hand will be much harder(I think you play Obilic and Vojvodina :))

Dont be too proud of yourselfs, for you see you've mearly delayed the inevitable :)

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Grobar Otago, I can't deny that you still maybe have got a better chance of winning the title but your fixtures aren't as easy as you think...
We have to play Obilic, Vojvodina,Milicionar who could cause trouble but you have to play Radnicki (N), Radnicki (K), OFK Beograd, Rad, Sutjeska, and those aren't going to be easy matches...
Anyway , we kicked your a*ses and that's what counts.. :) :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Obilic wont make the same mistake we did, they will crush you :)

IDEMO VITEZI! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts