Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Not a nice story to read, but thats what happens...

I don't think he will be granted asylum cause he is a soccer player...

It's dumb he has to resort to Cocaine :(

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Hrevivo said:
That is a shame. Felix gave an impresson of a good guy, never expected him to get down to drug importing...

Man :(

He didn't even do the drug cartel importing right.
Next time, he should give me a call. I know how to do import/export of the 'good stuff' in a snap!! ;)

After all, i got a huge major in Import/Export, International Business, Banking and Cross Border Procedures that i deal with at school....

yuk yuk yuk yuk :nasty:

With my Canuck Passport, i can smuggle the foo' 40 KG of Opium and Heroine from Lebanon....afterall....i can always get in there...just have to erase somehow my Place of Birth on my Canadian Passport ;)

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
02AppaK said:
Man :(

He didn't even do the drug cartel importing right.
Next time, he should give me a call. I know how to do import/export of the 'good stuff' in a snap!! ;)

After all, i got a huge major in Import/Export, International Business, Banking and Cross Border Procedures that i deal with at school....

yuk yuk yuk yuk :nasty:

With my Canuck Passport, i can smuggle the foo' 40 KG of Opium and Heroine from Lebanon....afterall....i can always get in there...just have to erase somehow my Place of Birth on my Canadian Passport ;)
Good, I will contact Canadian authorities in a minute :D

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
I feel very sorry for him.

He's a nice guy and I really like him, but if he sinned he must pay the price unfortunately. :(

Sad that someone with such a rich history in Israeli football was involved in such a disgrace. We're all human however, and all I wish him is to recover from that and never ever sin again.

Needless to say he will not play football in his life again I guess.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Hrevivo said:
Good, I will contact Canadian authorities in a minute :D
Give you 20 Killos if you keep your mouth shut :nasty:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts