Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manchester uniteds profits have dropped by 50% frm the same period last year from £26.8mil to £12.4 mil this could be due to the beginning of the boycot by the fans reacting to the glazer threat and not buy any manchester united merchandize. But wat r the negatives - will the ever tight wallet board members release enough money to sign a world class keeper and midfielder?? im not so sure. :nono: :nono:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
I will donate 20 buckz and a bag of ballz n help out Manu...plz , manu fanz shoud do da same ting...

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
n*gga...plz

Attachments

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
doing bigpimpin :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Try posting something useful for once Jonny.

From the sounds of things, the board seem to be implying we're only buying a goal keeper this summer... and I wouldn't like to bet on it being Seba Frey, probably another unknown hopeful from an obscure country :(

Surely the board realises that the success of Manchester United as a business is interdependent with the success of the football team?

Stands to reason that they should be more than willing to fork out the required monetary resources for squad improvements, which is quite obviously necessary if we are to compete on a European level.

Only time will tell unfortunately.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
If they do not buy a replacement for Keano, then it is a ****ing disaster. Hopefully fergie manages to change their minds:mad: because without Essien or someone else to cover for Keano, we will be ****ed badly when Keano gets rested.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Is this this useful enuff

Attachments

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
KyleLeonard said:
dont sign the contract carroll for the love of god
Manu Wont

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
I think it's probably down to the buy of Rooney, remember the board didn't budget for that, if it doesn't include transfers though then just ignore this. :D

·
Banned
10,200 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
I think it's probably down to the buy of Rooney, remember the board didn't budget for that, if it doesn't include transfers though then just ignore this. :D
still glad we got the roon :cool:

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
I think with spending so much - man u were also counting on at least getting to the final of the CL. I have to laugh at David Gill's excuse for man U getting knocked out of the CL though, looks like he's calling for the format of the CL to be made even more boring by introducing seeding in the knockout stages :howler:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts