Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have apparently offered Udinese co-ownership of Alex and $10 million for the services of danish winger Martin Jörgensen. I think it's a fair deal. We need Jörgensen more than Alex right now and when we need Alex we can take him back when we please. Maybe we want Roberto Baggio while Alex mature and get used to Serie A at the Friuli? Make sense to me.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Udinese is a great place to give experience to Alex.As long as we make sure he will be back then its a great deal.Jorgensen would be great for our left side althought I detest him...:mad:

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Yeah Alex to Udinese why not, they want a new midfielder badly now that Locatelli has left them, for sure if Giannichedda, Fiore and Jorgensen also leave.

Jorgensen would be a good alternative to Conceicao:)

No Roby Baggio! Micoud for starter!!!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Udinese is not that kind of a club. For Udinese to survive they need their own players and I doubt very much that they´d take a player that important ( for the future ) on loan. Either Udinese buys the player or they use someone from their own squad - otherwise they can´t make such huge profits when they sell their players.

Jörgensen would be perfect for Parma as he can play both on the left wing and in a more central position - just what Lazio needs :(

Parma are acting smart on the transfermarket this seasons so far.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Svennis,I think a club like Udineze will find it very hard to turn down a player like Alex even for one year.The guy is the best midfielder and maybe the best player in Brazil...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts