Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First cinderella of the tournament - Hakoach Ramat Ganm under the guidance of Uri Malmiliyan beat Bnei Sachnin 1:0 at Vinter stadium just a few moments ago. Brazilian Carvalho scored the winning goal 1 minute into injury time to send the Liga Leumit side into the quarter finals, and last year's cup winners home!

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Huh, in Hakoah Ramat-Gan playd my countryman Piotr Jawny. Now he is playing in Arka Gdynia (Polish 2 league).

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Poland-Cement said:
Huh, in Hakoah Ramat-Gan playd my countryman Piotr Jawny. Now he is playing in Arka Gdynia (Polish 2 league).
Hakoach is a pretty decent team, although they are more or less midtable now. But with a guy like Malmilyan as head coach you can't go wrong. :) Sachnin was just terrible today, and even Lachman admitted Hakoach were deserved winners.

Other matches: Hapoel Ashkelon beat Nahlat Yehuda 6:0 Yesterday and Bnei Yehuda is leading against Hapoel Raanana thanks to a Moshe Biton goal.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Final results: Hap. Raanana 0 Bnei Yehuda 3, Maccabi Petah Tikva 1 Hapoel Tel Aviv 0. Goal by ex-Hapoel Udi eliminated Hapoel from the cup. Up next is the Haifa derby.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
1:0 to Hapoel Haifa after 6 minutes, Jeff Tutuana scores. A surprise in the making?

OK it's 2:1 for Hapoel now. Hassarma made it 2:0 before Tal scored a penalty. What a game.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
so whos left in the state cup?

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kappa21 said:
so whos left in the state cup?
I'll make a list at the end of the day. For now you can add Maccabi Herzeliya who beat Holon 3:0. Hapoel Haifa are 3:2 up against Maccabi in the derby now, fantastic match there. Mageralshvili equalised before halftime but Tutuana scored another one in the second half to give Hapoel the lead.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Xavier Dircao saved Maccabi Haifa with a fine free kick, making the score 3:3. This game is currently in extratime. Eslewhere it takes Maccabi Tel Aviv only one minute to score the first goal against SC Ashdod courtesy of Emile Mbamba.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ladies and Gentlemen, Maccabi Haifa is out of the cup, by the hands of their city rivals from the last place in the league! Hapoel Haifa wins 2:1 on penalties, Sagi Strauss with 3 (!) penalty saves from Dircao, Gazal and Tal. Unbelivable, 2 major surprises today, Maccabi Haifa loses the double.

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
I knew Hacoach would win and I bet on this match. Unfortunately, I also bet on Haifa and lost :doh: :doh: :doh:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gba said:
I knew Hacoach would win and I bet on this match. Unfortunately, I also bet on Haifa and lost :doh: :doh: :doh:
The wrong Haifa you mean :D

Well Maccabi Tel Aviv is also through with a 3:2 win in Ashdod. Seems like a very good cup round, maybe we should use the knockout rules in our goalless league? :D

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Raanan said:
The wrong Haifa you mean :D

Well Maccabi Tel Aviv is also through with a 3:2 win in Ashdod. Seems like a very good cup round, maybe we should use the knockout rules in our goalless league? :D
Uff, at least win :happy: :happy:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Second half update:

Maccabi Netanya 0 Hap. Petah Tikva 0.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Almost final update:

Maccabi Netanya 0 Hap. Petah Tikva 1 (Shivchon 89, assist: Manor Hasan)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And Petah Tikva wins so here are the final 8 teams in the cup:

Hapoel Haifa
Hapoel Petah Tikva
Hakoach Ramat Gan
Hapoel Ashkelon
Maccabi Petah Tikva
Maccabi Tel Aviv
Bnei Yehuda
Maccabi Herzeliya

3 non Ligat Ha'Al teams, maybe we will get to see one of them in the semis.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Im gonna put my cash on Mac. Tel Aviv, but you never know....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts