·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys i am really sorry,

TURKIYE in the quarter finalss!!!!
after the Uefa victory!

:):)

Now please admit it! We are not the losers anymore!!

To everyone who says hakan Sukur sucks,
i suggest u watch the game! noone else could or would be able to score that 1st goal!! Did you see how he chased the ball al the way and jumped higgher than the keeper to put it in the back of the net!:)

How marvelous!!! :)

See you in the quarter finals!!

EN BUYUK TURKIYE!!!!:)

G

·
Fy fan vad härligt!!!!!!!!!!!!

TURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYETURKIYE..........

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hakan said he did what he was supposed to do. He said he finally got cances in the game and scored them.

He also added " Now we target to advance to semi finals and even finals, we will do our bestto go as far as we can".

I think arif was excellent in the game. He created many opprtunities. i hope nothing happenned to him. The keeper almost killed the guy.

We definitely need him in the next game!

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
i'm the first to admit you deserved to win. but you can't honestely say you were good. in fact in you play this way against portugal, you will get double figures.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Congrats to all u turkish on the board!

U out waited and frustrated the Belgians, and when they let up a bit, u struck!!

Good luck against Portugal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts