Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He got a hit in the kneww and it swelled after the game. The doctor said he is unlikely to play. That is a big blow to our defence because Hakan Unsal would work very well against a very technical, fast Senegal. I hope he recovers.

Also, the doctor added Okan is likely to be fine until the game.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Why is it always this way....one player injured or suspended..why is it that we alwyas have these problems. Hakan Unsal has played so good in this tournament, exept the ball on rivaldos head..haha. It is a big break if he don´t make it....We have ergun, but Unsal has played so good.

Okan is back...what should we do then....where should Umit play?? Should Umit or Okan play...what do you guys think?

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
I am glad that Okan will be able to play, but without Unsal, the team is certainly weaker. Will Gunes try a 3-6-1 and try to incorporate Okan into the line-up?

I think this would leave the backline exposed, especially against a very speedy Senegal attack.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Weird, I haven´t seen this news yet............starting to wonder i he really ha been injured....hopefully he is ok.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Now I have seen it...I found it on ajanspor.com: Japonya maçýnda sakatlanan ve bugün MR`ý çekilen Hakan Ünsal, takýmdan ayrý olarak çalýþtý.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Hakan Sukur, who has yet to score in the competition, is expected to play after shaking off a minor injury, while goalkeeper Rustu Recber and left back Hakan Unsal are also fit.

By: Sports.com

Hopefully Unsal is ready for the game against Senegal.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Hakan.S was inujured? Oh well, guess he'll play. Do any of you apart from me get this feeling he's going to score some extra special goal? It would just be perfect after the slating he's got.

Watch this space.:)

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Bad news......Unsal is out of the competition according to Fanatik. Ergun has also a injury but will play....just hope tha Apo don´t play!!! Man Unsal is fast and strong....he would be perfect against the big king kongs on saturday

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Do any of you apart from me get this feeling he's going to score some extra special goal? It would just be perfect after the slating he's got.
I have the exact same feeling. At least that's what used to happen before.

If he cannot do that, his NT days will come to an end:eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts