Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hakan Sukur...he was the king of all for a long period...he was our pride...

but that same Hakan Sukur, has made us all lose a considerable amount of hair today and in the past 4 games...
he got in several scoring opportunities and he wasted them unbelievably.

Gunes stood by him and tolerated him till the mid of second half, but he couldnt even stand him anymore. Ilhan came in and at least he creeated opprtunities, dribbled the ball and scored in the first real opportunity he had.

I think today marked the end of a great career of our former national hero.

It is time we and he accepts that his time is gone. He has been simply disastrous in the past 2 years both at club level and nt. Hakan, thank you very much for all you have done but it is time you retire now.

and hail the new king!

ILHAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN MANSIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

:cool:

·
Registered
68 Posts
I think Hakan has some serious personal problems. He's not been himself and his awful performance today shows that there's something deeply wrong. I don't believe it's a lack of ability on his part.

I also expect him to start the Brazil game!

But, weldone to Ilhan, I always wanted to see him partner Hakan and play 90 mins... He's proved himself!

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
It was so sad to see Hakan play today. He used to be a great player, but look at him now. :(

Still we must remember what he has done for Turkey. He is one of the main reasons why we are even at the worldcup.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
If Hakan Sukur had scored HALF of the chances that Davala and Sas created for him, Turkey would've won by 3x0 or 4x0. But he was sound asleep - I actually can't remember him controlling one single ball. And you want him to start against Brazil?
:confused:
Well, I want him to start against Brazil... ;)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Hakan is done. If he plays its like we are down to 9 men. Because not only Hakan does not help the team, he actually hurts the team. I hope Gunes does not play him ever again. Sukur has a ego problem, good luck to him at Parma, I hope he recovers himself, but we are in the semi finals, we cannot risk playing Hakan Sukur. Ilhan is the new striker for us!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
HAKN SUKUR OOOOUUTTT

ILHAN MANSIZ IINNNNNNNN

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Also Arif must be Ilhan's partner then this will be a great attack partnership the two joint top-scorers of the Turkish Super League!

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
I was so happy when Gunes replaced Hakan.
I knew, that Samurai looking Q-A-H-R-A-M-A-N would do it!!
IRELI TURKLER!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
according to Gunes he will field Hakan against Brazil. I have lost my words..........this is so crazy, when a player is out of form he needs several games to find his form.....hakan has had 5 games....still he is playing awful. Even if we win the WC Gunes must be replaced!!

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
I am not surprised at all. Hakan must have more influence over Gunes than Maradona or Pele had over any of their coaches.

He will play the first 60 minutes of the match, and will be replaced by Ilhan:wallbang:

Mark my words.

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Deniz, yes , you are absolutely right.
Despite his stupid form, he has a big influence over Gunes. But otherwise he is losing all his respect.
I am now watching the replay of TURKIYE-Senegal match, and after becoming calm, leaving that crazy emotions it is really much easier to analyse the match. And the chances Hakan wasted are really very very very ridiculous.
Whatever, Ilhan is a new star, there is big difference between Turkiye'96 and Turkiye'2002, and now it is very difficult for anyone to be an absolute "monarch" of Turkish NT.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gunes already told reporters that he will start. We will be 10 men out there once again as we have been the whole tournament. He has neither assited or scored a single goal! What statitistics!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Actually we are gonna be like 9 men if Hakan plays. We would play better with 10 men if Hakan isn't in there. Hakan looses the ball, and asks for the ball which he can't do Sh*t with. So he actually hurts us a lot, so playing with Hakan is like playing 9 on 11. Why don't some one break this guys leg, so we don't have to wory about his ass playing. He is the worst player who played for the NT ever.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
I'm hoping Gunes is using mind games against the Brazilians,. Saying you'll play Hakan is likely to give the defence in particular, a false sense of security. It's probab;y what I would exactly have said. It'll also keep Ilhan hungry and hence more dangerous. Maybe a very clever move (or maybe not). We'll see.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Being clever and playing mind games dont go well together with Senol. He has a brain size of a peanut. And no doubt he will start Hakan again and Im gonna go nuts.

·
*the drum drum*
42,886 Posts
I'd like to think its a Senol Gunes mind game, but I know its not :eek:

His mind games go along the lines of:
"The Senegal players use their arms when they jump.."
:confused:
What the hell does anyone care about that? All players use their arms when they jump :D

I agree with Radioman...The problems lie in Hakan's head, not his feet...
Remember back to Gala's great run in the UEFA Cup 2 years ago..He always looked hungry, you could see goals in his eyes as he walked out for the games...
Now, he looks like a 5 yr old being forced to eat his vegetables :rolleyes:

When Hakan's in form, he scores match after match...and he works like a bull :strong:
When he's not....well, he plays like he is now :eek:

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
HakanK said:
I'm hoping Gunes is using mind games against the Brazilians,. Saying you'll play Hakan is likely to give the defence in particular, a false sense of security. It's probab;y what I would exactly have said. It'll also keep Ilhan hungry and hence more dangerous. Maybe a very clever move (or maybe not). We'll see.
This sounds more like Terim than Gunes unfortunately. I thin Hakan knows he will start regardless and he is given no incentive to perform well in the games.:(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts