·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good luck to him :thumbsup:

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
4 M per season. Guess there's our DP player.

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
You serious? :eek:

Good luck to him.

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
4 M per season. Guess there's our DP player.
Is it 4 million Canadian dollars? For Toronto's sake, I hope so. That's still 2.5 million euros, which is way too much for a 36-year old striker who has never played well outside of the Turkish league. Best of luck to him, though. Does Jeff Cunningham start for Toronto now? I always liked watching him play in Columbus, and he is the kind of active player who would be a good partner in attack for Hakan.

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Still no official confirmation, though. It's still just a rumor.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Is it 4 million Canadian dollars? For Toronto's sake, I hope so. That's still 2.5 million euros, which is way too much for a 36-year old striker who has never played well outside of the Turkish league. Best of luck to him, though. Does Jeff Cunningham start for Toronto now? I always liked watching him play in Columbus, and he is the kind of active player who would be a good partner in attack for Hakan.
Cunningham sits on the bench now. In our last game, a 16 year old came on instead of him(and scored :pp).

Our main striker is big Danny Dichio, while the back-ups are Jarrod Smith, Jeff Cunningham, and 16 year old sensation Abdus Ibrahim.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
**** hes old and passed it...**** him

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Man, you guys need to get real...

We're talking about the MLS here; no offense, but that league isn't worth a bucket of my warm piss, and Toronto FC isn't exactly a club that many well known players want to go to..

You should kiss Hakan Sukur's feet at the airport if he ever decided to suit up for you guys, he is one of the great strikers of his era in Europe, and anyone comparing him to Dany Dichio is retarded, those two should not even be mentioned in the same breath

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
There is no difference right now between the CAD and the USD

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts

We're talking about the MLS here; no offense, but that league isn't worth a bucket of my warm piss, and Toronto FC isn't exactly a club that many well known players want to go to..

You should kiss Hakan Sukur's feet at the airport if he ever decided to suit up for you guys, he is one of the great strikers of his era in Europe, and anyone comparing him to Dany Dichio is retarded, those two should not even be mentioned in the same breath

u think hes better than beckman? cuz beckham is younger and he aint lighting up MLS on fire

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Far better players have failed to make an impact on MLS.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts

Dude, chill out. MLS is a different style of football, he might embarass himself if he's used to playing like a puss. Them boys here don't care about his pedigree, their out to break bones, they play dumb-bonehead-physical footy here, he might not adjust until he's 38 and its too late.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts