Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
STILL SAYING HE IS BAD???

whats wrong with those who say he sucks???

He is excerllent!! did u see the first goal?? noboone couls score that goal! i am certain noone else caqn jump that high or chase the ball al the way there!!

He got 3 chances and s ored 2 of them!

Didnt u ever watch him in galata? he gets many more chances and scores every game! in inter, he is gonna get even more chances with better midfielders and score many more!

You will just do a big mistake if you don;'t buy him!
you wish you had him! i wish he never leaves but i heard he wants to! he spent too many years in galata, loking for smt new..
scored 160 goals in 250 games in galata.
scored 29 in 55 games in national team.

This is the most astonishing record i have seen in many years!!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Actually, i was happy that INTER got SUKUR because he provides leasdership and a winning attitude for INTER....his first goal (the header) was pure determination, that is why he is valuable....

the reason why people think he sucks is because they think that he will start....i think he was bought as an "insurance policy" for when Vieri (if he is still here) or Ronaldo gets injured....plus he was great in last year's UEFA cup tourney for Gala...

FORZA INTER

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I´m not sure if he´s a good buy.Sure he´s a good player but he´s kind of old. Inter should keep Ventola instead.

I

·
0 Posts
I think Hakan Sukur is a VERY GOOD buy!!!!
did you see him when he played Belgium aganst Turkey?? he was GREAT!!!!! Scored 2 goals just what Inter needs!!
He's a good replacement for Vieri or Ronaldo he's like a god in Turkey and You will see he will do some great things in San Siro!!!!!!!!!

FORZA INTER!!!!!
FORZA SUKUR!!!!!!
FORZA VIERI!!!!!!!
INTER WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONS L!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
From what i have heard..Sukur performed well against belgium who would have thought turkey would be runner up in groupB..
Sukur should be given a chance I but i think what INTER needs the most is what Jupiter said
LEADERSHIP and a WINNING ATTITUDE.. towards the end of the season that is what INTER lost...

we need this attituded all season..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts