Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
what do u guys think about this.......good for bjk or bad.........................if ilhan and hakan play every match like they did in the game vs korea they will be unstoppable in the turkish super league.....they might even win the uefa cup:D :D :D :D

go besiktas
go ilhan
go hakan

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Really shocking:eekani:

I never expected to see him with either Fener or Besiktas ever. I don't mean to be too skeptical, but I don't think that Ilhan and Hakan can ever play like that again.

They were just too good in the SOuth Korea game, but I think they can be a good duo. Still, I would prefer Serhat and Washington:D

But all of the teams have gotten much stronger over the summer.

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
today i read another newspaper which says Hakan will join Gala..and a few days ago another said Chievo will buy both Hakan and Ilhan...
very surprisingly :D according to another,Hakan will join Bologna...

·
*the drum drum*
43,173 Posts
I don't believe anything on fanatik.com.tr :rolleyes:

I think if it happened, it would be a great transfer for BJK. Ilhan would benefit the most...

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
If he did join, it would be a good temporary boost for the NT (since Senol hoca may keep these 2 together). And as Prince mentioned for Ilhan too.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
He'll be our bench warmer.. I would be so happy if he joins GS. We dont need losers in our team...

ILK ONCE BESIKTAS VARDI :devil:

·
Registered
6 Posts
blackeagle said:
He'll be our bench warmer.. I would be so happy if he joins GS. We dont need losers in our team...

ILK ONCE BESIKTAS VARDI :devil:
KUSURA BAKMA AMA ILK ÖNCE GALATASARAY VARDI, O 1903 DEDIGIN BE$IKTA$ JIMNASTIK KULÜBÜDÜR VE DE FUTBOL TAKIMINIZ 1909 DA KURULMU$TUR .BILMEDEN KONU$MA;)
VE DE HAKAN $ÜKÜR EN IYI TÜRK FUTBOLCUDUR BUNU UNUTMA

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Yeah the first football club in Turkey was Gala (1905) BJK did not have football until 1909. But anyway, I think Lucescu is very smart and this will be a very good move if it happpens. Because I think Hakan and Ilhan are a very good duo and just imagine Sergen behind them:

____________Sergen________

________Ilhan_______Hakan

This will be a very good move in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
None of the Besiktas fans want Hakan... Ilhan is a lot better than him. Hakan used to be good, I cant deny but so was Maradona :)

His time is up... Good bye Hakan and thanks for your efforts for the Turkish football... :eek:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Then you could say that he would fit like the glove in the hand with Besiktas. What is Besiktas aim this season....to win the league...seriously that ain´t happening.

So Hakan would be perfect for your team.....you haven´t any other forwards....ahmet dursun...give me a break. A uefa spot is realistic for Besiktas.....don´t bash Sukur....he is a good player when nemtioning him with besiktas,

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Who is Galatasaray's striker??? Umit Karan??? Give me a break...
We have Ilhan , and a new striker is on the way...So We are gonna go for UEFA this year. And just be patient and make your comments after the League starts...

·
Registered
6 Posts
ÜMIT KARAN bu sezon sakatti ve de bence Ilhan dan daha iyi çünki ümit i$ bitiren cins ten ve ilhan i$i bazen kari$tiriyor.
GS ya ümit'i ya da ilhan'i alacakti ve de ümit'i aldi be$ikta$ artik pe$inde ko$uyor.ama yine de be$ikta$ da tek bir forvet var ve o da yetmiyor.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
blackeagle said:
Who is Galatasaray's striker??? Umit Karan??? Give me a break...
We have Ilhan , and a new striker is on the way...So We are gonna go for UEFA this year. And just be patient and make your comments after the League starts...
When you guys reach the CL we will talk...for now concentrate on the Uefa cup......good luck....hopefully you will go far and make us guys proud. Because gala is the onl team in Turkey that has managed to do that so far. Besiktas and Fener has been so awful in CL that it has been embaressing....hope it will change this year...we can´t be the only team that gives joy to the people of turkey.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
For real! I will never understand people why people compare themselves with Gala when they haven't done nada.

For Ilhan and Umit Karan, I am a Gala fan 4 ever, but I think Ilhan is a better striker (think he is the best in Turkey). But as some one said Umit played hurt most of the season, so we really haven't seen him. But Ilhan is a great player, I don't think Umit is better than him, but they are very different players, so I don't know if you can compare them.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
You are right , you cant compare them... :)

I admire Gala's success , but we have to start somewhere like you guys did. So we are aiming for UEFA cup. I think this year we can do it with Lucescu...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts