Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good to see. Both waldoch and Hajto have now extended their contracts. If Karwan joins in the summer, it would be great.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
this was a good decision for him. Even though Shalke are not on top of their game right now, they will be soon, they are a good team. It will also help Hajto's and Waldoch's chemistry on the field when they play for Poland.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Imo Hajto will leave Schalke soon. He's too good for them ;) Honestly, I think Premiership would be the best place for him.

Sad thing is that he's injured again :( He's just recovered and now he will be out of action for a month or so...

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I don't watch the Bundesliga matches so i don't know a lot of how Hajto plays. In the past year, i have seen and read a lot of his improvement. If he leaves Schalke, they will make a lot of money off of him. How is Waldoch's form?

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Waldoch has suffered some problems this season. In fact, the whole Schalke team did so... :(

He had some terrible games like the one against Panathinaikos in the CL. He wouldn't rather have made such mistakes last season.

But Waldoch is still a strong and stable man in the middle of the defence. Schalke need him and as well as Polish NT.

I think his present form is good. He played on Saturday in that fabulous Schalke 5-1 win over Bayern :D "Kicker" newspaper gave him "3", which means "good" :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts