Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well the big game is here. Hajduk are now top and Dinamo are five points behind. If Hajduk win they will make it very hard for Dinamo to win the title. Dinamo cannot afford to lose and even a draw would be ok.

Hajduk have been pretty strong at home while Dinamo haven't won an away game since the first day of the season against Zadar.

The last time Dinamo won at Poljud was the 00/01 season and strangely enough, Locarevic was coach at the time.

Dinamo won the first meeting this season 3-0.

anyway, discuss. :shades:

AJMO DINAMO, NEMA PREDAJE !!

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well some clubs have European commitments ;) so that, along with home advantage, makes Hajduk favourites.

However, for some reason I don't think dinamo will lose. I would be happy with a draw, regroup in the winter and come out strong next year. The break is way too long.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
dinamo has a stronger squad on paper, but that means nothing since they are mostly players out of paper. On the other side, hajduk has a lot of just average players who simply can not do better...

who knows what will happen, after start of the championship i certainly did not think Hajduk will be first and dinamo would play so poorly

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
4.12.saturday.
let's go dinamoooooooo

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
4-0 to hajduk!

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Lista said:
It will once more, be a crappy game with load of fouls and so on..
I hope for Hajduk win, but i predict a 1-1 draw, with Blatnjak and Da Silva scoring.
i dont think it will be crappy with all those fans singing all the time, there will be fighting for every ball for sure, but as long as they show motivation, game will be good enough....

U

·
0 Posts
The mach will be vary even but hajduk will win 1-0 and thats mostly cuz the home stadium...

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
I say 2-1 to my Bili!!! There is no way the Purgeri will get a point from this game, I guarantee it!!! BTW, does Dinamo play Herenveen this week, because if they do, I'll change the score to 3-0 za Bile!!! ;) :cool:

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Hey Eusebio the game must be on Sunday the 5 of Dec.., because Dinamo is playing Thursday against Heerenveen.

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep it is Sunday.

Spwolf said it pretty well. Dinamo have the better players that aren't playing as a team and hajduk have average players who are playing like a team.

In these derbies it is usually a few seconds of good play which decides the game because the rest of the game is almost a brawl.:D :boxing:

I just hope Loncarevic doesn't go defensive because with no disrespect, I don't think there is much to be scared of.

But I would take a loss if it meant that dinamo beats Heerenveen on Thursday. Pomozi boze..

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Mario, bigger and better teams than Dinamo have been scared. :shades:

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
dinamovac11 said:
Dinamo have the better players that aren't playing as a team and hajduk have average players who are playing like a team.
Who are these "better" players? :)

Just want to know who to look out for...

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
grba2 said:
Mario, bigger and better teams than Dinamo have been scared. :shades:
Not this season. :D

Super Croat said:
Who are these "better" players? :)

Just want to know who to look out for...
Objectively, player wise dinamo has a better midfield and attack. But that is on paper and it doesn't mean much if they don't play together.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
ok,sunday guys..be prepare for the bigest defeat in poljud since first HNL:D

i'm serious now.my prediction is 1:2.ovaj put se necete izvuci.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts