Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well the big game is this week at Poljud. Hajduk has been struggling a little bit even though they have pulled out some narrow wins in the last couple of weeks. Dinamo have been going pretty good, ecspecially at home led by the play of Silvio Maric :)

In the first match between the teams Hajduk managed to win at Maksimir for the first time ever in the HNL. It is an even bigger game because both teams would want to keep up with Zagreb who are now only 6 points infront.

Who will win?

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Hajduk-Dinamo
0-3

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Hajduk - Dinamo 7-0 (halftime);) :D :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
HAJDUK of kurs, i don't know how any1 can even choose dinamo to win it

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I predict a 3-0 default win for Dinamo after Torcida invades the ground again.:tongue:

ok, in reality it will be 0-1 to Dinamo. :D

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe I wasn't wrong with my prediction about the game being a walk over!!

Posljednjih dana gradom kruže razlièite prièe o tome da æe utakmica Hajduka i Dinama biti prekinuta zbog navijaèkih nereda, a veæina se poziva na dva transparenta koja su osvanula na sjevernoj tribini na utakmici protiv Šibenika, sa sadržajem oèito upuæenom igraèima — "Hajduk živi vjeèno, a vi dok vas ne uvatimo!" i "Zaželili ste se nereda". Neki u svojim prognozama idu toliko daleko tvrdeæi da æe prva na udaru navijaèa biti sveèana loža.
Unatoè takvim zlobnim najavama u splitskoj policiji tvrde da za sada nemaju nikakve indicije o tome da se nešto posebno "kuha" meðu navijaèima što bi upuæivalo na takav crnokronikaški epilog.
U policiji, meðutim, ne znaju ni tko je autor spomenutih transparenata koji bez obzira na sve ipak upozoravaju, te nude èvrste argumente za zabrinutost pred najveæi hrvatski nogometni derbi od kojeg svi oèekuju da ostane u okvirima nogometne igre.

Slobodna Dalmacija

I really hope that after the sramota at the Slovenia game nothing happens this time. Let Dinamo win 3-0 properly not by some kind of crowd trouble. :tongue:

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
nah.. it will be 2:0 for Hajduk.... sorry BBB, but not much chance in Poljud, especially since traditionally no more than 200 BBB comes to split

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
200 BBB!! Considering Hajduks crowds have averaged about 300-500 people this year it isn't to bad.:D

Nah, there should be a big number of BBB coming. Hopefully the stadium will be full aswell.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
i really dont remeber BBB coming to Split EVER in big numbers... there is always plenty of Torcida @ Maksimir though

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In the first game at Maksimir there was only a few hundred Torcida. Apparantly they wern't even from Split but from surrounding areas of Zagreb. BBB came in big numbers during the league match last year. (3-1 Hajduk win) I think it depends on the occasion for both groups.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
dunno dinamo11, for all of my life in croatia and abroad it has been a well known fact that Torcida supports Hajduk better than BBB Dinamo, especially @ away games...

·
©
7,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
But this year Torcida has dropped off big time. There is nowhere near the amount of people going to away games as before. All you have to do is read some the Torca forums and they say everything. I think the display on the field has alot to do with it but still.

BBB had alot of trouble with the name change etc before. But at the moment they are the strongest in Croatia, and even Torcida admit that.

Doesn't matter we will see this week what the situation is. ;)

·
Registered
150 Posts
oki

i manged to watch couple of derby's last season and when they played in Zagreb about 1000 to 2000 torcida showed up while in split there were around 500 BBB

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
on the field....
Hajduk 2
Dinamo 1

off the field....
16 arrests
102 injured
13 cars smashed
34 shop windows broken

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
the great question.......

what will Stimac do?

where will he be?

what will be the ramifications of his actions?

I reckon......

-tear up the polud on learning that dinamo were awarded a penalty in the 90th min. to give dinamo a 3-0 lead (Maric) and prove Ljubo's prediction correct

-as mentioned he will be in the poljud and about to exit the stadium looking for more targets of his wrath

-but the 1, 2, and 4 brigades will be waiting for him outside to prevent further destruction and to protect the women in children and the rest of the country after Racan declares a state of emergency

STIMAC -THE KING KONG OF CROATIAN FOOTBALL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts