Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Just for your info,Zvonimir Boban was rejected from Hajduk as pionir like in 1985 just like Robert Prosinecki was chased out of Dinamo in 1988 and Ciro Blazevic stating that he'll eat his coach diploma if this player(Prosinecki) ever become something.Robert Prosinecki has became the best player on the world in 1991.
Zvonimir Boban became the legend of Croatian footbal and leader/captain of great generation,legendary generation.
The best player in Europe in 1994.

·
©
7,230 Posts
Welcome sbaresic!! ;)

Yeah I heard Boban first went to Hajduk but they didn't take him. I also heard Hajduk could have had Schevchenko when he was young but didn't want to pay the relatively small transfer fee.:D

Boban is the best player Croatia has ever had, but he will always be remembered as a Milan player IMO.

as for hajduk.......Hajduk Gubi Vjecno.:D

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
"as for hajduk.......Hajduk Gubi Vjecno."

AT LEAST WE NEVER CHANGED OUR NAME BECAUSE HAJDUK IS SVETINJA.
NEITHER TITO OR TUDJMAN COULDN'T DO IT.
NOR WILL ANYONE IN FUTURE.
We all know that Canjuga bought those championships with the money from Zagreb.
Vama na ponos i diku!

Sto se tice Dinama:

:ass:

·
©
7,230 Posts
ok first of all sorry if you got angry but I was only trying to make a joke because of all the Hajduk fan's on the forum. I didn't mean it as a provocation.;)

Second, you know yourself that nobody hates Canjuga and his drunk millionaires more than Dinamo fans. Nobody liked the name change and I think you know how much BBB fought for the name Dinamo and in the end it was returned. No need to go further.....

Canjuga left the club in such a bad financial state that it is lucky that the club still exists.:mad:

ok, enough...

;)

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Don't worry buddy,I know you didn't mean anything bad.
No need to apologize.
It's just what we do,this rivalry.

HAJDUK ZIVI VJECNO

Pozdravlja te majstor...

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
dinamovac11 said:
pozdrav i tebi..:cool:

Just making sure that's all..;)

We have to make sure it is a friendly rivalry or else Ero will yell at us.:D
DAMN IT PEOPLE BEHAVE OR I'LL CRACK SOME HEADS !!!:fero:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Although BOBAN played for Dinamo and loves that club deep in his heart he is a hardcore HAJDUK fan, he just needs courage to admit it

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
The way he accepted the treatment of sitting on the bench in the later part of his career when he should have been starting as the 10 on the team, makes me think he loved Milan more than any Croatian club.

He should have finished his career in a dinamo strip.

·
©
7,230 Posts
In an ideal world Ljubo that would happen not just with Boban but all of the players that go abroad...:(

Like I said, Boban's club is Milan and he has said so before. You can't argue with him when you look at all the years he spent there..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts