Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To one of our most loyal and great heroes who has saved us countless times Serginho deserves special praise.and how glad I am to say that he's one of us,where else can you find players nad people like him?Simply the Best!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Schumy said:
To one of our most loyal and great heroes who has saved us countless times Serginho deserves special praise.and how glad I am to say that he's one of us,where else can you find players nad people like him?Simply the Best!
He is also known as, among the Red&Black native americans as: "Guhanamowantosoiu" (The man that made the Tennis Match possible) ;)

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
194 Posts
Diavolo said:
He is also known as, among the Red&Black native americans as: "Guhanamowantosoiu" (The man that made the Tennis Match possible) ;)


:D nice name!! -->The man that made the Tennis Match possible :D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,798 Posts
Diavolo said:
He is also known as, among the Red&Black native americans as: "Guhanamowantosoiu" (The man that made the Tennis Match possible) ;)
:devil: :proud: :devil:

Nice name but it's too much of a tongue twister :drunk: A name like Sergio Edberg or Pete Sergras is not only easier to remember, but also easier for the tongue muscles :shades:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
ilgenio said:
:devil: :proud: :devil:

Nice name but it's too much of a tongue twister :drunk: A name like Sergio Edberg or Pete Sergras is not only easier to remember, but also easier for the tongue muscles :shades:
Nowdays they just call him confidentially "Guhan" ;)

images from the Tennis match :shades:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
:shades:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
bernmilan1 said:
Diav, the second image, is the one he scored of a Rivaldo assist right? (not the tennis match)
Yeap ;)
 

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
Joined
·
3,938 Posts
Tennis match...:D Six-Love, eh? Yep, he does tend to score against the other side of town frequently, and when its most needed.
 

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
Joined
·
21,026 Posts
Schumy said:
To one of our most loyal and great heroes who has saved us countless times Serginho deserves special praise.and how glad I am to say that he's one of us,where else can you find players nad people like him?Simply the Best!
The wild thing about him this past weekend was that up the goal, he had been plain awful, missing on every cross and losing the ball every single time. I was watching the game with my brother, a huge milanista, and we were just killing him and then he scores, talk about shutting our mouths:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,208 Posts
Raul,

What does your brother think about the Utd. tie?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
barça said:
The wild thing about him this past weekend was that up the goal, he had been plain awful, missing on every cross and losing the ball every single time. I was watching the game with my brother, a huge milanista, and we were just killing him and then he scores, talk about shutting our mouths:D
Yes but rarely often does serginho dissapoint countless times he's come from the bench to turn a game.Either in scoring or playing a part in a goal or a move.
 

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
Joined
·
21,026 Posts
Haroon said:
Raul,

What does your brother think about the Utd. tie?
He was optimistic, he thought that the midfield of Milan could do a good job of destroying any flow that Man U could put together and he thought that Kaka and Sheva could have success against their defense, but now that Sheva is injured, he has been very nervous.

I am not sure about this game, the tough match-ups in this CL round, I think are all 50-50.

Schumy;

I agree, but Serginho was so bad on Saturday, that I never expected that. I did think that Milan would win, even at the very end, it was just attack after attack, but I admit that we both cringed every time the ball went to Serginho:D
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top