Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To one of our most loyal and great heroes who has saved us countless times Serginho deserves special praise.and how glad I am to say that he's one of us,where else can you find players nad people like him?Simply the Best!

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Schumy said:
To one of our most loyal and great heroes who has saved us countless times Serginho deserves special praise.and how glad I am to say that he's one of us,where else can you find players nad people like him?Simply the Best!
He is also known as, among the Red&Black native americans as: "Guhanamowantosoiu" (The man that made the Tennis Match possible) ;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Diavolo said:
He is also known as, among the Red&Black native americans as: "Guhanamowantosoiu" (The man that made the Tennis Match possible) ;)

:D nice name!! -->The man that made the Tennis Match possible :D

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Diavolo said:
:devil: :proud: :devil:

Nice name but it's too much of a tongue twister :drunk: A name like Sergio Edberg or Pete Sergras is not only easier to remember, but also easier for the tongue muscles :shades:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
ilgenio said:
:devil: :proud: :devil:

Nice name but it's too much of a tongue twister :drunk: A name like Sergio Edberg or Pete Sergras is not only easier to remember, but also easier for the tongue muscles :shades:
Nowdays they just call him confidentially "Guhan" ;)

images from the Tennis match :shades:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
:shades:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
bernmilan1 said:
Diav, the second image, is the one he scored of a Rivaldo assist right? (not the tennis match)
Yeap ;)

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,938 Posts
Tennis match...:D Six-Love, eh? Yep, he does tend to score against the other side of town frequently, and when its most needed.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Schumy said:
The wild thing about him this past weekend was that up the goal, he had been plain awful, missing on every cross and losing the ball every single time. I was watching the game with my brother, a huge milanista, and we were just killing him and then he scores, talk about shutting our mouths:D

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Raul,

What does your brother think about the Utd. tie?

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
barça said:
The wild thing about him this past weekend was that up the goal, he had been plain awful, missing on every cross and losing the ball every single time. I was watching the game with my brother, a huge milanista, and we were just killing him and then he scores, talk about shutting our mouths:D
Yes but rarely often does serginho dissapoint countless times he's come from the bench to turn a game.Either in scoring or playing a part in a goal or a move.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Haroon said:
Raul,

What does your brother think about the Utd. tie?
He was optimistic, he thought that the midfield of Milan could do a good job of destroying any flow that Man U could put together and he thought that Kaka and Sheva could have success against their defense, but now that Sheva is injured, he has been very nervous.

I am not sure about this game, the tough match-ups in this CL round, I think are all 50-50.

Schumy;

I agree, but Serginho was so bad on Saturday, that I never expected that. I did think that Milan would win, even at the very end, it was just attack after attack, but I admit that we both cringed every time the ball went to Serginho:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts