Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No thread about it, but let's start one, Haifa beat Maccabi Petah Tikva 2-0 and advanced to the eightfinals of the competition. The greens are searching their second title of the season after winning the Toto Cup against Beitar. Winning the State Cup means not only a title, but a possible argument for Shachar to keep Roni Levi in charge next season and a shortcut to Uefa Cup returning after one year of absence.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
If they win both the State and since TOTO cup.....who gets Intertoto position next season?

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I believe Sachnin will get TOTO cup since they were in the finals with us, but if sachnin alreayd have a cup spot because of the league then it gets a bit complicated doesn't it? Anyways, good win for Haifa

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In the thread of "European competions next season" it has explained the possible scenarios for next season. Haifa wins the cup they are automatically in Uefa Cup, if Haifa finishes 4th place, but the Cup finalists are above Haifa in the league positions then Haifa also gets a place in Uefa Cup.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
psht...always rewarding Sachnin like they are your step sons.....

what a shame?
Why dont you merge, mingle and mate with them and then send a baby in the process

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
בסדר סכנין ערבים, אני לא מת עליהם ואני לא אוהד...אבל סכנין קבוה שונה מהסכנין שהייתה לפני כמה שנים (הקבוצה שהייתה שוברת רגלים) היום סכנין משחקת משחק יפה...יותר מאשר בית"ר..אז סלח לי אם אני קצת בעד סכנין למרות שהם ערבים.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ירוק OLE!;6148143 said:
בסדר סכנין ערבים, אני לא מת עליהם ואני לא אוהד...אבל סכנין קבוה שונה מהסכנין שהייתה לפני כמה שנים (הקבוצה שהייתה שוברת רגלים) היום סכנין משחקת משחק יפה...יותר מאשר בית"ר..אז סלח לי אם אני קצת בעד סכנין למרות שהם ערבים.

ken ani mevin otcha, aval lemarot zot ani lo yechol lihiot baad ha aravim. Ein li sinaa aval lo ohev et ha kvutzot shelahem.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
You just cant take losing.

When Maccabi was first, you think they even played good soccer?
heck they were defending their own spot in the top of the group, having 1-0 and 1-1 games.....that was boring..

Last nite vs. Herzelia should it...
you guys had an easy team in your home, Davidovitch bloops the first goal and you almost had a 2nd open netter. You missed it!

You dont like Beitar cause you dont like Competition. You can be a complete idiot like you are an call us facist, just like the british papers call us facist, not knowing who we are...but in reality its the Israeli ideal that they call facist..

so lets give a warm applause to Yarok..he figured out that Facist in England who grown have the right to call us facist, but instead of pointing to Beitar they point to Israel...Hooray Hooray

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
well haifa is out of the state cup after a loss to Maccabi Netanya (if i had a choice of getting knocked out by any team it would be my netanya who i highly respect). Haifa didn't deserve to lose in my opinion with so many chances on goal but we learn two things from this match. Levi never knows when its time to take a chance and play an offensive match (didn't he realize that this is his last season and this state cup is our only hope for another title) and we learned that Katan is not a steady player, and as absurd as it sounds we need to get rid of him and give the young guys a chance. In the other post Berko says atar will not leave netanya but i pray he will because he doesn't mind pushing up all the way and despite netanya not having many chances they took advantage of the few they did because they had enough fire power up front. Sad, but now i cross my fingers for Netanya to win this cup, or a cinderella....anything but hapoel, beitar or some other big club

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ירוק OLE!;6181524 said:
well haifa is out of the state cup after a loss to Maccabi Netanya (if i had a choice of getting knocked out by any team it would be my netanya who i highly respect). Haifa didn't deserve to lose in my opinion with so many chances on goal but we learn two things from this match. Levi never knows when its time to take a chance and play an offensive match (didn't he realize that this is his last season and this state cup is our only hope for another title) and we learned that Katan is not a steady player, and as absurd as it sounds we need to get rid of him and give the young guys a chance. In the other post Berko says atar will not leave netanya but i pray he will because he doesn't mind pushing up all the way and despite netanya not having many chances they took advantage of the few they did because they had enough fire power up front. Sad, but now i cross my fingers for Netanya to win this cup, or a cinderella....anything but hapoel, beitar or some other big club
I wouldn't be surprsied if he moves to Haifa, but Netanya is a good team and has a good structure, well directed by Jammer. He will try to keep Atar at any cost.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Yea Katan is very inconsistent, in other news shlomi arbeitman scored for Hapoel Tel Aviv against Beersheva in the state cup, hmm... oh well he sucked for us anyways.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts