Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.........we are the JOKE of football.....the CLOWN of one big circus..

I WISH this club goes to liqvidation(sp?) so it dies with an honor before it's too late (perhaps it is?)

Anyway...we couldn't LOAN a player from Inter without giving Eliakwu...hahahah what stupid negotiaters we have..

SCRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEWWWW THIS!!!

I'm XTREMLLY PIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSEDDDD OFFF!!!!

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
:depress:

I promise you one thing. I will ****ing stop fallowing this sh!t..:(

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
I want Xtratime to ban me! That will be easier to avoid this forum. Damn, I cant go into the turkish forum.:depress:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mattyc said:
Must.
Stick.
With.
Club.
I do have a honor.....the club doesn't....and the problem ISN'T that we're selling... we did that always..but HOW we do it..it's embarrasing as hell....

Bondi is entering my top 10 list on ppl I hate...

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Like I've said before, I'd rather we collapse to Serie C2 mediocrity at the end of the season than slowly sink down there over 10 or 15 years. And it's going to happen, no matter how much GaGa keeps on thinking happy thoughts.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
"Always Look On The Bright Side of Life"

From Monty Python's Life of Brian...:D

Everyone deal with problems their own way...I'm not really a dweller. Like to move on.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I don't want to repeat what I said about the soul of the club and such. We can be angry with what has been done to the team, but IF the club is (kind of) falling and that we now jump the ship like some glory-hunters, then we are the REAL joke.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Re: Re: HAHAHA what a joke!!!!

Michel said:
Somethihg happened? I don't get it :confused:
The little Eliakwu is gone, we got him from the Adriano deal...but Potenza is now on loan at Parma, so Eliakwu has gone back...

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Re: Re: HAHAHA what a joke!!!!

Michel said:
Somethihg happened? I don't get it :confused:
Eliakwu returned to Inter while we loaned Potenza instead (who is a defender by the way)

I guess Inter thought Eliakwu was very important in their quest to win the Primavera championship...

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Shanie said:
I don't want to repeat what I said about the soul of the club and such. We can be angry with what has been done to the team, but IF the club is (kind of) falling and that we now jump the ship like some glory-hunters, then we are the REAL joke.
Wise words Shanie! :cool:

I think one member had something like this in his sig, but here goes:

A man can change his wife, his political beliefs, his underwear (need to fill it up a bit :D), his general opinions on life but never and I repeat never his football club!

I often read this forum and I found it be the most passionate on XT. ;)

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Drulo said:
Wise words Shanie! :cool:

I think one member had something like this in his sig, but here goes:

A man can change his wife, his political beliefs, his underwear (need to fill it up a bit :D), his general opinions on life but never and I repeat never his football club!

I often read this forum and I found it be the most passionate on XT. ;)
That's very true...:howler:

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Who said I'm changing my club? I'm still proud to be a Parma supporter, & if we didn't care then we wouldn't be so damn angry at what is happening. But it's not easy. There is no light at the end of this tunnel, or maybe I'm near-sighted?;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
It's so sad to hear you guy's speak like this,But what else are you mean't to say?Sorry I don't think I can really say much that will help your Spirits right now.:depress:

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
We now have at least three real strikers now. Gilardino, Cammarata and Degano. Although Cammarata is not top quality he will still do better for us than some Inter Primavera player. And Degano we own half of. Had we kept Eliakwu we would have had four strikers. We don't need that. So calm down.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Guys, who cares about Eliakwu? It's better that he's gone anyway. We have Gila, we got Cammarata, and we have Sorrentino and Gibbs as well.

Relax. Who cares about a loanee?

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
Guys, who cares about Eliakwu? It's better that he's gone anyway. We have Gila, we got Cammarata, and we have Sorrentino and Gibbs as well.

Relax. Who cares about a loanee?
Sorrentino went to Avellino on loan. Avellino is coached by Zeman BTW. :strong:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts