Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What Barca showed the world today does not deserve even a place in the semis. It was terrible and you're lucky you only got 4 and then scored the own goal. With all due respect this was a disgraceful performance and to point it out more clearly - barcelona did NOT create a SINGLE chance throughout the whole game!!! Not one chance!

About Rivaldo - you're lucky you're getting so much money for him, he once again proved his time is over and he's no longer near the best players in the world (which are incidentally: Raul, Figo, Veron, Zidane and after today KILY GONZALEZ :)) Perhaps also Claudio Lopez?

R

·
0 Posts
You're right Labas, for once, but I can't wait for Bayern to pull the hat-trick of wins over a lukcy Madrid squad

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
No, look at it more " not lucky until proven guilty against bayern".

Labas is right, you guys were disgraceful today. I don`t know if it was that you were off today or that valencia just has a better team. Valencia played unreal. The only mistake or the part were the people say " were is this guy passing to?" was when farinos passed the ball to knowere in the 1st. Kily,Claudio and mendieta showed why they won today, and ofcourse that last goal! Oh my what a goal! I am still staoked after 5 hours!!!

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
IMO a lot of the fault has to be put on Barca, they played really bad and let Valencia play their game.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
We sure did play terrible...
We didn't reach Kluivert, our defense was shaky (although Bogarde was better than Puyol). But I'm confident we will take our revenge. And labas, I have to correct you about us not creating 1 single chance: immediately after the 1-0 we had two chances. Guardiola's (I believe) shot went high over, and Rivaldo missed the goal by a few inches....

J

·
0 Posts
Well, you have to expect more from a team like Barcelona. They REALLY missed Figo. I know he is good and an important player, but THAT important?!!
Nevermind, the best team won, and will win again when the two see eachother on Nou Camp.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts