Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From inter.it.

Moggi Blasts Moriatti´. Moriatti hits back.

- "Someone should feel ashamed for what has been said during the week". This is how Luciano Moggi expressed himself in a TV interview, somehow trying to be ironic. "It's incredible how Moggi speaks about himself in such a natural way", this is how Inter's president Massimo Moratti ended the case.

:D :howler: :tongue:

·
Registered
255 Posts
About Moggi he is very arrogant and childish. Moratti has his own way of saying things but he is more of a gentleman. Sometimes a little tooo suspicious though.;)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I always considered Sensi to be the most annoying bastard in the league, but lately, Moratti is going higher and higher in my "estimation". His comments regarding Hubner were if not laughable, pathetic.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Well AMOROSO how pathetic isn´t Moggi then speaking like an angry child......:rolleyes: Hillarious behaviour in serie A.....

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I have many, many issues with Moggi. Definately. My biggest problem with regards to public demeanour is that he will NEVER ever admit when a bad decision has gone Juventus way. He simply won't do it. In that respect he shares faith with many other club officials, but he alwasy seem to have a more acid jibe than most.

BUT... one thing should be remembered. When there's no mention of Juventus- Moggi is not one who talks about other teams. When refs. make a mistake in an Inter game or a Roma game or any game- Moggi will say that officials are humans and make mistakes- thus saying there's no controvercy, and that this controvercy is only detrimental to serie A. When Moratti or Sensi talks about Juventus getting this or that gift- he get's into angry mood and replies with the times they're helped, and questions the hypocracy of it not being an issue when it's not about Juve.

Moggi is propably a bigger bastard as a person. I can believe him to do most anything, including locking up players and agent in cellars until they sign what he wants them to sign.

He is far from being as pathetic and regular a whiner as some other people though- with Sensi and Moratti heading that line.

Fortunately- many interista has figured this out for themselves, and I particularly like Firdaus vivid picture of a bound and gagged Moratti locked up in his office with only the right hand relatively free- so that he can sign cheques, and otherwise keep the hell away from Inter business.
He has done so quite well this season, and Cuper has been allowed to work. In the end season- he has to make himself bigger than the cause however- and if anyone believes Moratti is helping his team with these jibes.... I will surely disagree.

Let's not forget Cragnotti though. Only reason he is not much in the picture this year is that Lazio itself is out of the picture.

Ciao.

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
moratti is an arse.

But then if you think about it, every president has arse-like personalities.

If not, how in the world COULD then become presidents of huge clubs anyways, they are evil businessmen.

nuff said. ALL PRESIDENTS ARE ARSEs.

Cept me...:D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
The FIFA President said:
nuff said. ALL PRESIDENTS ARE ARSEs.

Cept me...:D
:howler: that's true... :D:D:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts