Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marcelinho is a LOOSER! :)

FORCA MARCOS!!!!!! :D

See I told you we are a better team.You could only beat us when we didnt have our internationals and only because you didnt have internationals.

HAHAHA!!!!

SCREW DIDA,MARCOS FOR BRAZIL!!!! :)

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SAO PAULO (Reuters) -- Titleholders Palmeiras overcame arch-rivals Corinthians on penalties to reach the Libertadores Cup final on Tuesday after they had appeared to be down and out early in the second half.

Palmeiras, who lost the first leg 4-3, seemed to have lost their crown as they fell 2-1 behind in the 52nd minute of an enthralling all-Brazilian clash.

But two goals in 11 minutes helped Palmeiras win 3-2 to force a 6-6 aggregate draw. They then won the penalty shootout as Marcelinho Carioca, the man Palmeiras supporters most love to hate, saw Corinthians' fifth and final kick saved by goalkeeper Marcos.

Palmeiras, who beat Corinthians on penalties in the quarter-finals of last year's competition, will meet either Boca Juniors of Argentina or America of Mexico in the final.

The match was played in at atmosphere of tension with Palmeiras having imposed a media silence. This was after a team talk by coach Luis Felipe Scolari, in which he insulted Corinthians striker Edilson and told his players to give the player "a good kicking," was overheard and recorded by reporters and then broadcast on national television.

Last year, a match between the same sides was abandoned 15 minutes from time as players and officials brawled on the pitch.

The bad feeling boiled over during the penalty shootout as players scuffled following mutual provocations, but the match itself went off quietly, despite plenty of wild tackles.

Palmeiras went ahead in the 33rd minute through Euller but Luizao equalised before halftime to keep Corinthians in front on aggregate.

Luizao then fired Corinthians ahead early in the second half with his 14th goal of the tournament.

Palmeiras, urged on by the incessant ranting of Scolari on the touchline, won through with their fighting spirit.

Alex made it 2-2 in the 60th minute, then Galeano headed a free kick into the net 11 minutes later to force penalties.

FORCA FELLIPAO!
FORCA EULLER!
FORCA ALEX!
FORCA GALEANO!

FORCA PALMEIRAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOSEEEEEEEERS! :)

------------------

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Kafka, I came home from the club round at like 3 in the morning, then Ze gave the link for the webcoverage and I stayed awake until 5.30 to experience that outcome :( and then I had 3 hours sleep before work :( :(

How's your job at Microsoft going ? :)

CESF
CESC

[This message has been edited by Alexx (edited 07-06-2000).]

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Hey Kafka, if you are the Finnish Bill Gates (but much nicer of course! :)) does this mean you can send Amo a nasty virus that will freeze his puter until Corinthian's beat them again?? :)

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...and what a great idea, Natalya :)

CESF
CESC

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You know,you are really unfair.

If I called someone "[email protected] you" with no reason apart from some jokingteasing wouldnt you tell me anything? :(

Keep your virus,because Corinthians are loosers and killers.And I MEAN the last one. :(

------------------

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Amo chill out man!

You knew this would happen, being outnumbered and all!

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Amoroso,

The thing is man, Corinthians is a nation, the amount of supporters wer have (loyal ones by the way), is bigger than any country in our continent (excpet Argentina).
The prsident of Brazil supports Corinthians, and the richest man in Brazil, fifth richest in the world, (Antonio Ermirio de Moraes) supports Corinthians. A number of parlmament representatives support Corinthians and are members of Gavioes da Fiel.
So before you say anything, get your facts right.
We are not the ones called "pigs", Actually Palmieras fans have so little originality that a nickname that we gave them, they admited years later, and started chanting in the stadium....what a bunch of bums. And they are called "pigs" because of death. A Corinthians player died, and then we asked to have another player included in the squad, every single club of the Sao Paulo accepted the proposal except the "pigs"!.
We are not the most racist club n Brazil .....like those lot. And also , we were't almost closed in the 40's for supporting the nazi's! That's why the pigs had to change their name!
Also, the bunch of ********s of Mancha verde, had to make a organized supporter just to imitate gavioes da Fiel. NOt happy that we are always winniers of the carnaval of Sao Paulo, those idiots made a carnval block in 95. They still are in the lower divisions in carnival..and we are always champions :)
We din't imitate a kit in 93 like the pigs did. They had to make a kit with stripes just like ours!
We were not responsible for the roganized supporters being banned in 95....because MANCHA VERDE DIRECTORS, KILLED A SAO PAULO FAN INSIDE THE PITCH OF PACAEMBU WHACKING THE GUY IN THE FACE WITH A WOODEN BAR, WHILE THE FAN WAS LAYING IN THE GROUND. THAT IS WHAT I CALL MURDER!
Also, the supporters that most kill our Palmieras supporters, in the World Cup, while we were celebrating, Palmieras fans killed 2 Corinthians fans, at pin point gun shot!
Wake up Amoroso and grow up, football is not just a silly old game to me....it's part of my life. To lose to those bastards hurted much more than losing the world cup in 98.....I rather lose the Olympics with Brazil than lose to Palmeiras, specially the way we did.
And just to you see our force....when all the supporters were going out...we were all singing the Corinthians anthem...that is supporting a team, not like those idiots that win a title and destroy the whole city, like Pameiras fans done in the libertadores last year!

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor ate o fim.
A Corrente Jamais Sera Quebrada!
THE WORLD IS OURS

[This message has been edited by Ze da Fiel (edited 08-06-2000).]

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ze,I'm not a Palmeiras fan and I simply dont care to be one! I "support" Palmeiras just to have funb in this forum and for nothing more.I dont know their history and I dont care to learn it.What irritated me wqas the way you reacted! "[email protected] OFF" really pissed me off,because you know i;m not a palmeiras fan.I wasnt a rival fan teasing you,I was simply keeping the mood here at Xtratime as we do all the time here in the Brazilian forum! i was obviusly joking! IF I was INDEED a palmeiras fan then I would understand your reaction,but to someone like me who simply knows nothing more than a result and the scorers is not fair to attack like this.If we had this chat at the greek forums you may have had a sympathty towards Olympiakos because of Giovanni as I have for Palmeiras because of Parmalat.Still this doesnt make you an Olympiakos fan nor me a Palmeiras.So even because Olympiakos is my worst rival and you was joking for their win over my team I would certainly understand you were joking,because you simply dont know,as I dont know what's going on at Brazil.We have been joking on each other for months on this subject so I dont understand your reaction.I said "killers" mainly because I was pissed of and I was refering to the incident with the Sao Paulo fan 2 days ago.

I thought I was allowed to joke as well on you guys in here... :(

I hope you understand and you have no hard feelings.

------------------

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Also,I want you to edit the first two lines of your last post please...

I can expolain to you what was happening if you want but please edit it because this is untrue.

------------------

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Ok amoroso,
but this was one of the biggest defeats ever in football, and I'm still pissed off with the game (2 days after). OYu weren't the only one i told to [email protected] off, i told many friends in rbazil to [email protected] off aswell.
This was not just a loss , its simply more than that. It was to palmeiras in the most important game ever, second time this happens in 1 year.
i mean still joke around if you want etc.. but i'm really pissed off with the game, its not you.

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor ate o fim.
A Corrente Jamais Sera Quebrada!
THE WORLD IS OURS

1 - 14 of 14 Posts