Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There have been rumors going around that Hagi has agreeed terms with Fener?

What do you all think?

I being a Gala fan hate this. I hope it is just a rumour!!!!! Hagi going to fener as a coach would be hell for me.

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
I being a Gala fan hate this. I hope it is just a rumour!!!!! Hagi going to fener as a coach would be hell for me.
I don't wanna claim that it's impossible:rolleyes:

But, I have a better chance to coach Fenerbahce than him:D ;) :tongue:

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Well, of course:D

We have already discerned that you are Mustafa Denizli in disguise, right?:D

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
If our thoughts of Aragon being Denizli where true, than the chances of Hagi coaching Fener would be a lot better than Aragon's chances
Noahh, it wouldn't be:D

It's like blood transfusion. Hagi's blood won't match ours:tongue:

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Romanian media are even more craps than the Turkish media. Hagi will coach Galatasaray next season with or without Terim. I am %200 sure Hagi is at Galatasaray next season!

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
lucescu has established himself, why get rid of him?
Plus, Hagi was a failure with Romanian NT:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't know, but I would like Hagi in the team having a big role. I think Terim as a head coach and Hagi as his assistant would make an awesome duo!!! Lucescu is a good coach and a good guy, I like him, but I don't think he can built a future for the club. I don't know this is very hard to decide, but I would go with Terim before anyone.

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Wow, I can't believe that any media makes up more stories than our media:eekani:, but it must be true about the Romanian media:D

Maybe this was an April Fool's Joke or sth?;)

Wow, hagi and Terim together:dazed: they might pump up the Gala players too much.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Plus, Hagi was a failure with Romanian NT
exactly

Wow, I can't believe that any media makes up more stories than our media, but it must be true about the Romanian media
apparently romania is even more corrupt than turkey. so i believe it.

Wow, hagi and Terim together they might pump up the Gala players too much
yeah but they're both so authoritarian that there may be a conflict, even when hagi was playing under lucescu he *****-slapped him left and right:rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
What's with digging up all these really old, out of context threads? :confused:

Let's see if something useful is posted here in the next 24 hours, or should probably be closed before it digs back up the crap discussed in them 8 years ago :undecide:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.