Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hagi might play in Galata for another year. Hagi told papers in Turkey again that he wanted to stay and Fatih Terim is said to be thinking again of keeping him for another year. But they are not sure. But there is definitely more possibility than last week :) Last week, they said that they were definitely not keeping him.

I think this really depends on the player they wanna get in place of him. they are after 2 players(noone knows names). and i fhtye can get them, they will let him go. If they dont well he will be here again :)

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Yah right!! You think they could just tell Hagi that he's on standby. And that if their transfers don't come through he can stay. He's going to leave himself, I know I would.

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
U are definitely right Eclipse, they dont tell him that he is on standby certainly. I know this because a very good friend of mine's father is in the administratuve board of Gala who finances the team along with president. What he told me was that he wanted to come but Gala has not replied him yet because they are after 2 players and they havent convinced them yet.

Hagi certainly isnt a player who could stand to be on stndby. He would leave right away.
But this is the truth of the situation.
I now hope that they keep him :) definitely not Popi though. I saw the game against Holland, Popi was a disaster and Hagi was really good. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts