Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just saying that the comments about me ever liking hajduk are false once again my ****ing hajdukovac friend hacked into my account.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Son-of-a-bitch!

You should get back at him...make fun of his writing skills and tell him he can't read good...then kick him in the nuts! That'll show him.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very funny guys you know what if you dont belive me im gunna change the avatar back the sig and profile might as well.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
okay then its settled im a hajdukovac now

·
©
7,230 Posts
Not just a Hajdukovac, but a PRAVI Hajdukovac.:D

Wow, I am impressed. You might want to wait a few more weeks because Rijeka, Inter and Varteks also have a chance of being champions. Maybe you can include them all in your signature.;)

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Funny guy maybe i will. listen i really dont feel like arguing with you me supporting hajduk has nothing to do with standings. It has to do with family reasons which i will glady disclose to you in a pm if you perfer. d11 i fully understand where your coming from and it is weird seeing someone born and who lived most of his life in karlovac switch. So make fun all you want i can't blame you but remember this when your buddy purger had that yugayslavia avatar you left him alone so i would say my "crime" is not nearly as bad think about it.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol good point there ambis.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
You know you are leaving yourself open for ridicule, HK...

You have to expect it. It's all about shits and giggles...nothing personal.

Maybe you try a neutral avatar for a while until you get your head straight.

Here, try this one.;)

·
Registered
69,451 Posts
hrvatski kralj said:
Funny guy maybe i will. listen i really dont feel like arguing with you me supporting hajduk has nothing to do with standings. It has to do with family reasons which i will glady disclose to you in a pm if you perfer. d11 i fully understand where your coming from and it is weird seeing someone born and who lived most of his life in karlovac switch. So make fun all you want i can't blame you but remember this when your buddy purger had that yugayslavia avatar you left him alone so i would say my "crime" is not nearly as bad think about it.
agree 100%

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey i agree sc i was extremly foolish and shouldnt have lied like i did i am sorry and i apologize to every person on this board i would have been straight up but feared being ridaculed becayuse of my choice but that is not excuse once again i apologize i am very sorry.

·
©
7,230 Posts
You aiming that at me HS?

HK,

I am just taking the piss, I didn't mean for it to be personal or to say that you have commited some huge, massive "crime". It would have been better without all of this hacked business, but oh well..

Have fun on the other side.:veiled:

PS: Add an R to the NAPID BILI.;)

·
Registered
69,451 Posts
no, I am not hating on you....we had a board member do something worse and everybody seems to love him while what HK did to me isn't serious, its not like he is the only one that does this, take a look at Yankees fans :howler:

I'm sure D11 was a huge Hajduk supporter but for some strange reason he went blue :lala: ;)

·
International
8,545 Posts
Both Dinamovac and I were clearly kidding around. No need to search for something malicious when it isn't there.

·
Registered
69,451 Posts
Ambis said:
Thats cause Purger rulz :tongue:
yeah the same guy that called us losers, the same guy who supports Argentina, Russia, maybe Serbia. Every post is an ass kissing for Vuckevic or the past Argentina or "ohhh if Yugoslavia still existed we would have won 3 world cups" :thmbdown:

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
HajdukSplit said:
yeah the same guy that called us losers, the same guy who supports Argentina, Russia, maybe Serbia. Every post is an ass kissing for Vuckevic or the past Argentina or "ohhh if Yugoslavia still existed we would have won 3 world cups" :thmbdown:
Of course we would have won 4 World Cups :tongue: and i'm sure next year we would have been going for the 5th tying Brazil for the most all time :howler: he supports Russia?? i know he supports Argentina but i have never seen him supporting Russia and btw when did he call you losers?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts