Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that can remember.. me and my friends made a 5-a-side team called Hababam FC around 2 years ago, and we went onto winning the league in Barnet..

well this time round we overtook a team in the tottenham league.. that team had already lost their first 3 games and were rock bottom.. we took over from the 4th fixture.. in our first game we drew 9-9 after having our best player sent off for punching and opposing team player... but then went onto winning every game since..

the situation is... next tuesday we have 2 matches back to back against different teams.. if we manage to win both we will be champions even tho we were 9 points behind the leaders when we took over..

here are the current standings:

Team P W L D GF GA PP PTS
ALL STARS 13 9 4 0 105 63 0 27
HABABAM 12 8 3 1 95 65 0 25
329 WARRIORS 12 7 4 1 85 48 0 22
CITY OLD BOYS 12 6 5 1 91 59 0 19
EVOLOUTION 13 6 6 1 95 84 0 19
EMPIRE UNITED 13 6 7 0 81 80 0 18
PLAYERS CLUB 13 3 9 1 43 109 0 10
VAC TUESDAY 12 1 10 1 16 123 0 4

so our real record is... 8 wins and 1 draw..

if we manage to pull off two victories on Tuesday then we are champions for the second time, in two attempts.. this one is more special coz we were 9 points behind when we started.. the main problem is 2 games back to back is gonna be a killer... havent done that before... and i doubt im fit enough to last both games :angel: :eekani:

·
Administrator
24,955 Posts
ahahahahah FORÇA HABABAM :D :star: :star:

and what position are u playing now cocuk? did u grab the DM spot?

or are they forcing u to play on the wing ?:D

ps: btw...does hababam stand for " Ha ! my daddy" ?:D

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
11 a side = dm
5 a sde = up front with my bro... when i get tired... give the ball to him and relax loool

·
Administrator
24,955 Posts
ahahahah u lazy ass:D

well, thats what lil bros are for anyways, they got to serve and respect their role models, us old geezers:D

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so we gotta take the ladies next week... and see if we can score 'after the match' too :pp :D:D lool

·
Administrator
24,955 Posts
a tip from me...take the shirt off, but dont throw it at the ladies :D

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
Hababam sinifi has a 5 a side team. Cool. :pp

Good luck.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
F0RZA KARTAL said:
Hababam FC.... great name. :D
took us ages to think of that name.. :pp :D:D

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okan said:
Hababam sinifi has a 5 a side team. Cool. :pp

Good luck.

yer man didn't you know? :pp

thanks ;)

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Even though we only won one of our last two games... we become champions.. :D:D:D

now we are in the highest division out of 5 ;) but we lost out first game of the season.. we were losing 6-1 then a double from me and a double from my bro made it 6-5.. then they took us both off to give us a 10 minute 'rest' :rollani: in which time the final whistle went to a score of 9-5 :furious:

Atleast i got my championship medal last week though... 2 championship medals in 2 attempts :D:D

·
Administrator
24,955 Posts
HASAN SAMPYION!!!!!!!!!!

hadi, show us the medal:D

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
proper mahale league... we played some boys from tottenham... everytime they got tackled... "ill shank you blood" :howler:

for the non uk posters that means... "ill stab you fool" :howler:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts