Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HA hA HA HA HA HA H AH AH HA H AH HA HA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahhahHAHAHA AH HA HA HA HA HA HA H AH AH AHA H AH AHAHA HA HA H AH AHA HA H AHHA HA HA H AH AH AH AH

I would like to start of be saying

SUCKED IN hahahahaha

you get knocked out in the quater finals.

As BBC says constantly the super club of europe. Yeah super club my ass. U have only been champions of europe twice where as Real Madrid SEVEN TIMES!!! LIGHTS OUT BOYS HAHAHAHA. Even Liverpool has been more successful through history. U suck Man U.

I hate your club so much words cannot describe it. Your media constantly goes on over and over bragging about Manchester and how good they r over and over and over again.

The english commentator even when you were 3-1 down was going "yes they can come back, Man U style" yeah bull****.

After the match i saw your fans faces all sad and dissapointed , one woman crying hahaha

(no offence guys i just hate your club with a passion as u can tell)

P.S One of the discussions on this forum was who was better , Lazio or ManU. Well all i can say is that is yet to be determined but i do know that Real is better than ManuU, got beaten at your crappy old Trafford.

Besides Ryan Giggs u suck ManU

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.