Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Arsenalation
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dolphin headed **** ( copyright Arseblog ) went to portsmouth cos he wanted to play in the Euros... Well I hope he's crying now and hard. Idiots like this should make the tabloids.

·
Arsenalation
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
in fact someone should start a page of hatred for both cashley and Diarra combined! on myspace or facebook whatever and see what happens. Lol

·
props u can read
768 Posts
HAHAHAHA. Im struggling to think of a player in the last 5 years that left Arsenal, and actually improved his career
(not including the reserves that wern't good enough, pennant, bentley etc)

·
Arsenalation
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that is actually a good idea if one has the time

·
Lazing in a hammock
2,450 Posts

:howler:^^LOSER^^:howler:

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
watch him score against you guys, don't do the same mistake Barca fans did:pp

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
He wanted to leave and Arsene couldn't allow him to poison the rest of the squad with his negativity. I was surprised that Arsene let him move without convincing otherwise. He was a bad seed. Fvck him.

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
in fact someone should start a page of hatred for both cashley and Diarra combined! on myspace or facebook whatever and see what happens. Lol
I'm so going to do that :D

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
If im not mistaken he did win the FA cup?

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
Snap.

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Wenger said he panicked and wanted to leave to preserve his international career, with a muppet liek Domenech in charge, why did he think he was a regular in the France team / squad anyway?

Say what you want about him, he will be a loss to Arsenal as we seek an alternative CM player.

·
A true hero
31,417 Posts
HAHAHAHA. Im struggling to think of a player in the last 5 years that left Arsenal, and actually improved his career
(not including the reserves that wern't good enough, pennant, bentley etc)
Diarra's improved his career a huge amount since leaving Arsenal. I thought he was pretty average when he was with you guys, turns out he's actually a very, very good player.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
you must be joking Rob, he was MOM about three or four times with us and he hardly played, fantastic talent but unfortunately daft as shit.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts