Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The guy who never smiled. Not when ruling the FAK game for one and a half seasons, not after scoring, not in any pic, not when sneaking around at club parties or such. Maybe a masochist, because he seems to enjoy this...

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Or he is just happy he can lie out the rest of his contract compared to sitting it out.
Seriously what are the odds of him staying now that we can take it pretty much for granted that Söndergaard/Kronsteiner brought in Mila for the left midfield position?

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Noone will buy him now, so he'll stay at least until summer 2006, when his contract expires.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MxPx said:
Or he is just happy he can lie out the rest of his contract compared to sitting it out.
...ha ha ha, why didn't I think of that myself.... ;)

And since Premiere, one can also bet while lieing in bed, mobile in one hand, remote in the other.

And on the more serious level, well, Paul is right, I think. And then we will see if if in summer and then winter someone buys out Mila, Sionko or Vachousek and that could actually mean a comeback, at least a tried one with a new contract.

On the other hand, if they buy out one of the mentioned three, probably yet another guy will be bought to challenge a Janocko comeback, I guess.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts