1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
Please do not use vulgarity, cam, as it turns into a vile post which is against one of Xtratime rules.

http://www.xtratime.com/forums/rules.php

Now I understand that gOD has tried to give you a friendly reminder which you have failed to heed. We like to keep all discussions as friendly as possible without turning into personal attacks. If you feel someone has violated your rights here, simply report it to the Forum Manager or one of the Community Managers, and it will be dealt with.

Thanks for your understanding.

OSF

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ban me then, Xtratime is a farce now anyway.

Look the fact that it's me who gets the bollocking from the admin instead of the guy who racially attacks my country is a disgrace. Raanan agrees with me, he's the one who pointed this out to me. But sure go ban the innocent guy & keep encoraging the scum from the bottom of the kettle like blue eye to join Xtratime.

And to think that Xtratime used to be a fun place:rolleyes:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Before you drag my name into this let me just say that the only thing I agreed is that there might've been a misinterpention here and gOD haven't noticed that the so-called 'debate' in the first post of the topic in question is nothing but a stupid insultive post that can drag nothing but flame-wars.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ah good good Raanan. I'm glad to see you looking after your on interests. Fucking coward:mad:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
cam, do go sulking over someone else comments. i read the thread though that is in question, and although im first to say that you usually go too far with swearing, i think you were in the right to reply as you did to that fool. im stickin with that. stay in the scottish forum! theres less fightin! andany arguemnts are better debated in here!

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not going to deny I swear to much, because I do, but I won't stop because someone tells me to. If my country gets insult what do they expect me to say? "Thank you, come again"?

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
It's such a pity the thread was closed I wanted to say:

Red eye/Blue eye as they say in Australia Good eye, I am sure you are both the same person and in my opinion a complete Japs eye...:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
.....p.s. Go CAM........:fero: :devil: :mad: :D

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
i never said that cam! i said in this isnstance, you were totally right!

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know, I was more making a personal note:D

Must stop swearing so much;)

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
I'm with Cam on this, who has been banned :(

How can anyone from Oz slag off Scotland & Scottish football :D

For a start Cam was called 'gloryhunter', Very bizarre because straight after 'one of the eyes' said 'why don't you support Rangers or Celtic' Hmm. Something wrong there.

Secondly, Scotland have been producing top quality players for decades. Granted not so many recently but who have Australia gave us over the years?

Kewell, Viduka, Emerton, Kewell, Emerton, Kewell & Viduka ;)

Oh and why don't the '2 eyes' support a team in Oz? GLORYHUNTING?

Once again Admin have let XT & it's decent users down.

The Eyes got off Scot-free(Excuse the pun)

·
International
9,526 Posts
At the end of the day, lets not forget that Cam went around with a signiture saying 'what the [email protected] do I have to do to get banned around here?'. Obviously Cam had some opinions on things that have gone on around XT involving other members, and felt that it was time to move on. To another forum in particular. Why he felt the need to get banned before moving on, I don't know. But in this, he achieved his aim. I agree with you regarding Scottish Football, though. Per head of population, they have produced more than their fair share of world class players, and managers I might add;)

·
Registered
892 Posts
I am also with cam on this subject, who in here would start a thread by insulting a country who has a very good reputation around the world for there football. I certainly would not start such a thread because unlike it seems with they 2 eyes I know something about football as with many other respectable members in the XT forums.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Should Scotland Give up on Professional Football
Well obviously yes but i think other peoples opinions could be interesting
How the hell is that a debate, it is just asking for a bloody argument.

To just come out withj something like that to diminish my countrys national game and in actual fact my "third wprld copunty" is a total insult.

Why was the thread closed, are we not getting the chance to have out say in the matter, because if that is the way it is then i do no longer see this as a place of free speech.

Cam did get a bit annoyed but so am i annoyed, and i was very happy when i read the post by Bastin (the arsenal fan). there is more than 2 teams in the scottish league and yes beleive it or not people do support the other teams.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Gotta agree there, the thread shouldn't have been closed, maybe moved as it did breach certain debate forum 'rules'.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
that is the saddest thing i have ever seen on xt u should be ashamed of ur selfs. I know Cam broke the rulz but that topic should have been closed

·
Registered
54 Posts
How the hell should we be ashamed of ourseleves what is the point in a ****ing forum where we can't express our opinions because threads are locked.

That is bloody sad and i think XT should be ashamed of themselves for letting that happen.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts