Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im going to sleep through the italy mexico game..its will male the reslut less painfull....if we win ill watch the replay later...for the 1st tiime in my 12 years im not confident that this azzurri team has the talent to win this..we dont have a baggio signori donadoni chiesa zola or even a giannini that woudl guve me confidence..no we have gattuso and di livio:(..im sleeping through it...this is to much even for me

·
Registered
46,336 Posts
If we play the way we played against Croatia we have no chance.
And we will play a BAD LOSERS tournament with France, Argentina, the Netherlands.... and perhaps someone else (Portugal?).

·
Registered
46,336 Posts
WOW... I see that the four best teams in the last EURO 2000 are in this list!!!! Something changed in the last two years! What?

·
Banned
692 Posts
Euro 2000

Unless things really changed with me sleeping through them, I don't think Argentina participated in Euro2000 :D

·
Registered
333 Posts
ToniSamp...

NO !!!:dazed:

Please don't jinx Portugal. We need all the luck and fair calls from the ref we can get.
After seeing France and Argentina go out, no good team is safe.
God help us all !!!

·
Registered
46,336 Posts
Unless things really changed with me sleeping through them, I don't think Argentina participated in Euro2000
Thank you for tell me it! I meant Italy, France, Portugal and the Netherlands of course.:tongue:
However do not sleep too much...

·
Registered
46,336 Posts
For Figorules: of course I wish Portugal all the best (as I wish all the best to my Italia :rolleyes: ), but I think that it's a strange situation to see that 3 of the 4 best teams of the last Euro (not Argentina, Boban2! :D) are doing such a bad World Cup (1 out and the other two risking a lot) , while the 4th did not participate at all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts