Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...some of the trophies in the picture below.

I recognize the trophy on the far right as the Champs League Trophy and the tall trophie in front as the UEFA Cup trophy.

Not sure if the one next to the UEFA trophy is the FA Cup or the League Championship.

How about the two at the back? One with the round plate on top, and one with the wings.

Help me out guys. :)

Attachments

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
SM ONLINE said:
^correct, although I didn't know the one with wings
I had a mini version at home, until it broke. :moan:

But I still have a mini version of the current World Cup, as well as a mini version of the European Cup, with a Barca badge on the front! :D :thmbup:

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks....I am looking for pics of the League Championship/EPL trophy and the League Cup Trophy.

Can anyone here help me with this?

Thanks heaps for the help above guys ;)

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
ViscaBarcaInter said:
The Wings one is the Jules Rimet(sp?) trophy, the old World Cup.
it certainly looks like one but it ain't that. I dunno what trophey is this but certainly not the Jules Rimet trophey. Could it be the replica version though, slightly redesigned?
:confused:

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
zico said:
it certainly looks like one but it ain't that. I dunno what trophey is this but certainly not the Jules Rimet trophey. Could it be the replica version though, slightly redesigned?
:confused:
I assume that's what it is.

This is what the actual trophy looks like, compared to the current World Cup.

·
Freedom for all
16,851 Posts
karrmadamaii said:
Thanks....I am looking for pics of the League Championship/EPL trophy and the League Cup Trophy.

Can anyone here help me with this?

Thanks heaps for the help above guys ;)

Does this help? Best I can do on short notice.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the best u did was better than mine. I got one myself, but not as clear as the one you've got. Thanks heaps!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts