Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was mad about Barca during the Cruyf era. i think then it was the best team who ever combine beauty with win(forget about the 0-4 against milan that was a foolish mistake of underestimating milan). i used to admire van gaal with ajax and i like his style, but since he came to the barca and change it into a dutch team, i really get sick of it. i admire the beauty of dutch football, but guys there a lot of spanish players who deserve a first team place. save money and benefit the spnish national team. hope cruyff wiil come again.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
I think you are right to some extent...
Barca does not suck but Barcelona isn't helping the Spanish national team that much... They maybe be top of Spain but other teams like Real, Valencia are contributing more talents..

:)

------------------
Sabry, Benfica
Del Piero, Juve
Forza Juve

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
zamora, sabry;

someone who finally share my thaughts about barca. One thing zamora, barca don't suck.
but they could have so much better with a spanish manager! barca is hollands international team..

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
I think I really have to disagree with you. VG requires some time to get results with homegrown players. Now there coming slowly but in 3 years there will be 7 or more great spanish players in Barça. They'll come. But wait a little, just be patient. Then everything will be ok.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
over two years Xavi,Gabri,puyol and maybe Mario and Nano will be starters and Barcelona
will buy good spannisch players like Tristan,Exteberria,Farinos,Albelda,Angulo because some Dutch will leave over the years

·
Registered
964 Posts
In the last weak Barce have thrown away there chances of winning the treble.The only way we could win it now is if we had the luck of Man u F**KERS.Hey Rui Costa and Bati goal want to leave Fio Litman has not lived up to speculation .Lets say we buy Rui we would have a great playmaker and someone who could hold on to the ball.And his teamates with Figo.
-----------Kluivert-----------
Rivaldo-------------------Figo
-----------Rui Costa----------
------Cocu--------Guardiola---
Athirson-DeBoer-Aberlado-Puyol
------------Baia--------------
Next season and of course a new coach

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Why on earth Rui Costa????
We already have RdBoer and Luis Enrique. And with Cocu playing offensive, and Mario and Gabri coming, we don't need Rui Costa. If we'd buy him, he'd be on the bench, because he can't compete with Cocu and Luis Enrique.
We have to get a central defender. Thuram would be great. Then we would play like this next season:
________Hesp_________
___Thuram__FdBoer____
Reiziger_____Athirson
______Guardiola______
____LE_______Cocu____
Figo__________Rivaldo
_______Kluivert______

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello, Barac now have 2 options, either all holland players lineup or NO holland defenders. The Defenders just join the attack and don't care about the defence!!!
See the matches then U all know Why!!!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Frankd and Ronald De Boer might be getting sold afterall to Arsenal. Bogarde and Hesp will leave soon too probably, until they've gotten sick of warming up the bench or VG sells them. From next season on, or the season afterwards, Kluivert,Cocu, and Zenden will be the only Dutchmen playing in the first-team. The others, hesp,bogarde,reiziger, will probably have gone or enjoying playing for the reserves week-in-week-out.

If Spain fails again at Euro 2000, then Barca have got to promote their youth to the first-team then to the national team.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Why do people say "if Spain fails again at EURO 2000" or something like that. Spain is the 2nd most successful country in in the European championships. The only country that has done better in this competition is Germany/West Germany. Really, the only competition that we haven't done well at is the World Cup and hopefully that will change. But I think it is a big misconception that we fail at every international tournament and that is simply not true.

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
Should we sell Eto'o, R10, Messi, Zambrotta... with thoughts that Spanish players will do better? Pure chauvinism.

Zamora, dollar$bill, easytry, Driver X, or any else XT member *****cat alter ego, just wait untill Laporta's mandate finishes and candidate yourself for presidents.

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
10,905 Posts
I dont think any of them is around to read this .mv.

7 years , Damn!

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
Old thread shouldn't be dug out.

7 years ago was Gaspart era. And it was a desperating time for many Barça fans and at the same time Real Madrid was most feared team in the world.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Could we stop with the idiotic thing of diging up old threads! It's ****ing anoying and pointless, with the only purpose of making people look like fools for things they said many years ago when the club lived under other circumstances.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.