Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, this has to be the worst forum in all of xtratime! Where are all the Everton fans. Whi isn't Moschopps taking things into his hands? Very dissapointing indeed :(

T

·
0 Posts
HEY!
I'm here!
Everton is not as popular as other top flight teams.
But us supporters would support them no matter what, even if they are in Third division!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
"Everton is not as popular as other top flight teams."

Maybe because they are not a top flight team... :)

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
everton is not a top club and mosschops are not doing anything to make it more popular!!!!!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
everton just doesnt have as many 'glory hunters' as man utd, because everton isnt as big as them
same as newcastle

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

E

·
0 Posts
we are bigger than the likes of Newcastle, Borough, Sunderland, Villa, Spurs etc, we need the money and i believe kenwright and Carter will bring this as we already have £20M from ntl and more coming from one2one, they are shrewd business men and will take EVerton back to were we belong, Europe,

just before i go i would like to congratulate Grahamme Poll on being the biggest bottle boy on earth, also, unlucky RS for nest season, NO champs league, and yiz WONT win the league

------------------
predict soccer and win $500 monthly - http://www.europeanfooty.com

M

·
0 Posts
Bigger than Tottenham and Newcastle?? Like f***!
Everton need to buy quite a few players before they can even contemplate Europe. Dunno how they can afford it but they need about 6 class players.
Only players that they should keep are Jeffers, Ball, dunno who else. Ah well, what does that say?

------------------
Soccer predictions, win $500... http://www.europeanfooty.com

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
everton was in DEBT last year
they could hardly buy campbell
how can they be bigger that newcastle, with shearer, dyer, speed, solano...tottenham, with anderton, ginola, s.campbell...everton is a middle table club, they wont make europe for another 10 years

------------------
LOOSE MOOSE

M

·
0 Posts
We have a new owner now Loose Moose so all the debt is ancient history now.
Also, last year we were fighting against relegation while this year we comfortably finished mid-table and could have done much better had Campbell remained fit.
Not to mention the fact that no matter how badly we play we always get healthy attendances.
Basically Everton are making PROGRESS.

If WS can continue this progress then we will be a top-flight team again... fingers crossed :).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts