Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Chelseas official website have confirmed that they've approached Guus Hiddink to take over after Luiz Felipe Scolari and I'd say it's pretty certain that he'll take over until the summer considering his great relation with Roman Abramovich.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
What a moron isn't Abramovich........

He never did nothing to the rus football and never will.

And stupid western media always blabbe about how good is Abramovich forrus football.

At least he lost 80 per cent of his fortune was lost in last year,good.

Time for stupid rus federation to cut any ties with him.

·
Registered
59,099 Posts

·
Registered
59,099 Posts
What a moron isn't Abramovich........

He never did nothing to the rus football and never will.

And stupid western media always blabbe about how good is Abramovich forrus football.

At least he lost 80 per cent of his fortune was lost in last year,good.

Time for stupid rus federation to cut any ties with him.
ok, that makes more sense after your edit :D

Russian FA spokesman btw just said that they won't block Hiddink from joining Chelsea for a few months.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
For a few months?:tongue:

It is clearly he will stay there for next season only if abramovich leaves the club he might not stay.

What a traitor isn't Abramovich,he should change his citizenship to english.

two jobs at same time,that is bullshit.

·
THE
14,123 Posts

It is clearly he will stay there for next season only if abramovich leaves the club he might not stay.

...says a guy, who lives in Portugal and supports Dünamo Kiev.

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
...says a guy, who lives in Portugal and supports Dünamo Kiev.

Is anyone realy believing Hiddink will stay in Chelsea till June????:howler:

·
THE
14,123 Posts
If he does well, I don't mind him staying longer. I just don't think he will.
Russian NT, don't care a less.

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
good, just stay away from zola

·
Registered
17,505 Posts

take it easy, national teams see their coach once every 4 months, besides its Roman who pays Hiddink's salary pretty much as Russian coach and thanks to him hiddink accepted the Russia job..

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
take it easy, national teams see their coach once every 4 months, besides its Roman who pays Hiddink's salary pretty much as Russian coach and thanks to him hiddink accepted the Russia job..
Give me a break........rus gov have enough money to pay hiddink wage.

Problem is that Mutko is a moron and let Abramovich run the show....

Abramovich is not only a cancer for rus football but also for russian society,period.

Good that he lost 80 per ent of his fortune and doesn't have any more politic power nowadays so he only have Chelsea......

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
What is your problem? Roman is paying Hiddink wages or a big part of it. I don't see where is the problem, he wants to help his country with a great coach. Or maybe you prefer people like Gazzaev...

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
He should not pay Hiddink wage.

If they are friends i have nothing against that......

·
Registered
17,505 Posts
anyway in next 6 months russia has 2 matches, so assistant coach can cover during those...

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Roman Abramovich is God.

Guus Hiddink is close to being one.

If they do join forces they will wreak havoc in English and European Football. Chelski will be a force and will win this years Champs league, even a EPL title comeback could be on the cards.

·
THE
14,123 Posts
Where's Jern? With him, there's some hope you get some semi-witty remarqs but this guy, seriously borning.

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Guus Hiddink has confirmed that he expects to be in charge of Chelsea by the start of next week.

Chelsea were quick to make their move for Hiddink after sacking Luiz Felipe Scolari on Monday.

Hiddink is close to Blues owner Roman Abramovich, who helps finance his role with Russia.

Now Abramovich has turned to Hddink to take Chelsea through to the end of the season.

"It's to help out a friend. Abramovich is doing so much for Russian football and I want to do something back," Hiddink told Dutch Radio station 538.

Hiddink will combine his domestic duties at Chelsea with his current role as Russia boss and he has few qualms about the dual role, which he has previous experience of when in charge of PSV Eindhoven and Australia.

"At the end of March there are two qualification matches, then again in June. So it is possible and at the end of the English season it's over.

'Within a few days I will go to London. I expect to be on the pitch next week.

"Then there are two scenarios: it goes bad and they say 'go back east' or it goes well, but I'm not thinking that far ahead."

Although he will not take charge until next week, Hiddink is set to attend their FA Cup fifth round clash against Watford at Vicarage Road.

Hiddink will then take charge before the match with Aston Villa and he admits it will not be ideal preperation.

"It's never enough time to prepare a team in one week but this is an exceptional situation," he said.

"Chelsea have good players and they should be in top form and that should make my job easier."

1 - 20 of 29 Posts