Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think he is the third coach up there, that could rate himself with Capello and Mourinho. He´s also a demon, but many don´t seem to recognize it. First he manage Corea to semi-final in 2002. Then making PSV dominate the Dutch league and dominating Milan in CL. And now he´s finally made Australia reach the World Cup...it says something about Hiddink.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I always felt the coach should have authority, someone who shows who´s the boss. I don´t believe Mancini will get that for another 10 years. I mean when he says he´ll always play Adriano, that he is the most important player, it sends the wrong signals. If Adriano went to Hiddink saying he´d want a vacation in Brazil, he´d get beaten up until he don´t know what´s where and it is and what´s it.

And look at him. He´s just as crazy as Capello and Mourinho:

Authority.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Nah, there is one who trumphs Guus..

Resolve, tactics, and authority.

OTTMAR HITZFELD

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I would beg to differ. Hitzfeld's mind will tactically outclass any of Hiddink's moves, whatever they may be.

Hitzfeld :thumbsup:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
The XTLA was originally created by Dagoods and myself, but we dissembled the organization because the marginal costs of running such a joint were greater than the marginal revenue. Dagoods suggested that we lower our costs of working capital and invest more in fixed assets, but I brought up the point that our net margins were running negative. I compiled a pro-forma balance sheet and income statement to try to diagnose the problem, and I realized that we had too much long-term debt on our books and in order to maintain our desired cash balance each quarter, we had to borrow more and more. A cycle of debt that would never be solved, not without more debt financing or equity financing, but that would in turn decrease our personal ownership in the firm, besides raising the weighted average cost of capital. The end result, we decided to declare bankruptcy and the XTLA is no more. By the way, Dagoods is going to leave Xtratime soon, he told me he's going to focus more on the important things in life- work, family, religion :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Al Capone said:
Dagoods is going to leave Xtratime soon, he told me he's going to focus more on the important things in life- work, family, religion :thumbsup:
:eekani: he didn't mention jenna :eekani:

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
Hiddink over Hitzfeld. Hitzfeld looks a bit too spooky for me.

·
Registered
27,277 Posts
Cuper looked like a nutter. Hitzfeld looks like a ghost.

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
both would be amazing coaches, but really, anything would be a step up from mancini, a trained chimp or a mechanical goat would have more tactical sense than this idiot.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
If Hiddink comes he will say NO to all the stars that Inter may look to sign.

I dont want that to happen. Hiddink looks like that 'simple life' loving taskmaster who doesn't like antyhing else.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts