·
♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ &#
4,315 Posts
Magic Guus

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Lacks class above everything else

I cant believe how he celebrated after defeating his country infront of his countrymen :yuck:

no feelings whatsoever, the world is his

he should even show respect for his country and countrymen and dont celebrate

Classless for what I care

·
Registered
44,626 Posts
Lacks class above everything else

I cant believe how he celebrated after defeating his country infront of his countrymen :yuck:

no feelings whatsoever, the world is his

he should even show respect for his country and countrymen and dont celebrate

Classless for what I care
:confused:

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
WTF did you not understand about that?:googly:
Everything you moron. He has a job to do, him and his team worked hard for over a year to get the world to respect them, they beat a great side he's going to celebrate with his players. Could've waited to get in the locker room and get away from the cameras to celebrate but that's easy for someone sitting at home to say. You don't know the man so shut up

·
Historian
1,365 Posts
you dont know me but you call me a moron..thats nice. Have you ever heard of the word constraint genius? Thats all a fellow countryman can ask for,maybe a little class. Instead you get fist pumping down the sidelines.

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
you dont know me but you call me a moron..thats nice. Have you ever heard of the word constraint genius? Thats all a fellow countryman can ask for,maybe a little class. Instead you get fist pumping down the sidelines.
I thought you were the dude that made the initial comment, didn't notice you are somebody else. My bad, it's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I responded like that cause what you said to Kleber, I thought it was the other guy. My bad man, agree to disagree on the topic. It's kind of messed up cause it's his country but he wanted this game really really bad and he was happy for his players he's grown to love.

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
When your own country men doubt you and belittle you and your team there's nothing else to do but celebrate like that.

What do you expect him to do, not even smile? You guys are making it look like it's all his fault the dutchies lost, and not that the Russians won.

·
Historian
1,365 Posts
Disagree no doubt, Footy. Was actually happy for him and cheering for Russia but thought he went too far,Madrid..thats all. Congrats to Hiddink!

Yakin handling of his goal against Turkey :star:class!

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
The only managers I think that are better than him are Lippi, Mourinho & Wenger, and even then, he is close to being on a par.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
There's Guus, then there's the rest...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts